Re: heatshrinking?

  • Posts: 2487

heatshrink is rubbery sorta tubing use to insulate wire. buy it from an electronics shop in precut lengths. simply slide it over a solder join you want to insulate and heat with a mini hot air blower or a lighter. it will shrink and hold close to the join. you can just use electrical tape but heatshrink is neater and more durable

lots to choose from there.


and you only need to post stuff like this once.:8ball:

Edited by – betty.k on 27 June 2004 17:16:08