Here’s my mini-z

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

My Mini-Zs’ photos are published on a top 1 Japanese Mini-Z website.

http://homepage3.nifty.com/mazbara/index.html(in gallery 10) :smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

how fast is ur mini Z? maki?

Admin
      Participant

It’s not fast because I just put a X-speed motor in it.

Admin
      Participant

Speed isn’t everything. The X-Speed combined with good suspension will give a pretty good fun all-round car without making it a barelling rolling disaster!

Aaron (Still running Stocko motors)

Admin
      Participant

i want a good fast n stable car

wat do u guys suggest i buy?

i live in australia and dun want to important ne fing

thanx =)

Admin
      Participant

well what cars do you hace in aus. and what scale if your lookin for a mini hpi is the way ta go becouse its 4wd and handles the best and outta the box theres only 1 car faster called the brp racer. but thas based on a pan car not a touring car. 1/10 scale i would go for a tc3 they take the turns really fast ad are raceready outta the box. instead of belts that flex it uses a hallow composit drive shaft what was computer eng. for better speeds and longer run times. as for the speed when it was tested by rc car action they got a stock tc3 racer to go 70mph just changeing the gearing and running 10 cells with a fantom 11 turn hand wound. but theres 3 kits with the tc3 the racer the team kit and the factory team. for spped and handling the racer is the best becouse the team and the factory team use more alu and are heaver. also the cvd’s on the racer are composit so it has a lower rotateing mass than the alu. cvd’s on the team and factory team kits

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.