new OEM type available

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Yup, we hadn’t seen any new makes in a month or so, but the wait is finally over – there’s a new one on sale at ToyEast.com. Called the Leyu Light Up, it looks like it’s from the same manufacturer as the bullet GP. Not sure of the insides, but I do know that it has a little LED that lights up when the car is in motion.

Check out the new releases page for more info and some pics.

Martin

Admin
      Participant

Uhmmmm, more models available and

* 8 Mins Running when full charge*

amazing……..

Admin
      Participant

and extra long play system………….:smiley14:

Admin
      Participant

The controller appears to be the same as the Bullet GP’s, meaning it used 3 AA batteries, but will they have the same gears as the OEM Bullets? I find the OEM Bullets are poor in comparison to the other clones with regards to acceleration and speed.

Admin
      Participant

I’ve been buying a OEM Bulet version labled as “Mini Movers”, I just received three more and one was alittle different and, upon inspection it came from LEYU Toys, casted on the underside. These cars come standard with the 2.6 motor plus are available in three frequencies with the standard Tomy bodies thou different paint jobs. The LEYU car however came with a 6T pinion instead of the 7T as the others but, has a yellow cased battery instead of the green and lasts about 7 minutes per charge. I’ll probably put the 7T gear arrangement in for alittle more power. I’m modding a RX7 body now and will post the final when it’s done, it features a lowered body on chassis and is more scale like with a chopped top to boot.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.