The Original Char-G

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi all.

I was just interested to know if anybody remembers the original Char-G’s. I’ve still got one but it doesn’t work anymore :smiley6:(the remote broke, and i chucked it). I still have the car though.

Ross

GT-ahh
      Participant

yeah ive got a porche still in good condition with the box and instructions. how good were the on the spot donuts!

do you remember the old tv commercial……it said stuff in the songlike faster that a mouse and it had a char-g in a mouse hole flashing its red headlights……awwww the memories 🙂

Admin
      Participant

hey Ross

What kind is the body ??

Id be willing to but it off you if you wanted to sell

Let me know !

Admin
      Participant

Does anyone still have a working original char-G that they want to get rid of? I would be interested in buying it off them

Admin
      Participant

Sorry, im not selling. It’s one of my favorite toys back when “I was a kid”.

Did the Char-G ever come out in other countries, because there has only been australian reply’s?

Admin
      Participant

Fair enough. Well if you ever want to discard it just email me at jkhorton@postoffice.utas.edu.au

With regards to your previous question about which countries it was released in Im fairly confident it was a global release because i have seen many pictures on foreign websites about the original char-G

Admin
      Participant

do u have pics i want to see them cause i have never heard of those maybe cause i wanst born yet wut year were they made

Admin
      Participant

I’ve seen them in toy stores up to a few years ago here in the states. Nice clunky 1-channel toys.. totally removed from Bit Char-G in every way except the “charge” ability though…

Admin
      Participant

I was about 7 when me and my brother got one(we had to share it but i used it the most because i was bigger than him lol). This was about 1992, but on the bottomof the caris the year 1990 imprinted on it. I remember the seeing the add before christmas, and nagging mum for one (as you do when your 7).

Ross

GT-ahh
      Participant

i have no idea how old i was, but if it was in 92 that’d make me 9 at the time

Admin
      Participant

no wonder i havent heard of it i was only two at that time

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.