Which Bit Charge G body is the best?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

which one is the best body? and mods to go wit it

Admin
      Participant

well if you want light mods then i think the bestcar to go with is the Bb open deck but apart from that it pretty much up to your imagination and skills to how much you can modify it

Admin
      Participant

Trueno for the best drifting = )

Admin
      Participant

AE86 IS KING, also i like the fairlady Z and SE Skyline’s

Admin
      Participant

skyline gtr or the all mighty all powerfull god of rally lancer evo long live the vr4

Admin
      Participant

Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R

Heck, it’s a ’70s cult car 🙂

Admin
      Participant

Mods to go with it are 2.6 or 1.6 depending on the application, booster 2 speed chassis and controller (can’t find the cripple cap yet), soft tyres or hards on the back to get a little drift action going, any of the 3gears depending on what I want it to do.

Pity Tomy havent brought out a S13 or Sileighty yet 🙂

Admin
      Participant

I’d have to say that from my experiance thatthe S2000 body (although its not one of my fav’s) is the lightest and lowest body that Tomy has offerd, the weight and ride hieght offer greater stability and speed, and in an even race can proove to be an edge…

P.s Setanta, you wont find a cripple cap in the 2 speed controller (as they were never fitted with one.)

Admin
      Participant

It matters on personal opinion, no point getting a car whichyou think is ugly so it mite be a bit lighter. I have a few bodies, I prefer the good ol bB open deck. I dont find any difference in preformance when I change bodies to a sliker design.

Admin
      Participant

The Supra is regarded by many as Tomy’s best looking car so far, I’ve heard good things about the Nissan Fair Lady also (mines on its way!) but it really is about your own taste and what you find appealing.

If its light mods your curious about, then check out Mikes Mods.

Impreza
      Participant

I guess I would say the… hm thats a tough one. I also like the looks of theSupra and the 350z. The skyline seems to be growing on me (literally) I have 3 bodies now.

Admin
      Participant

I’ll be flamed for this: I happen to like the Celica body for it’s ‘shark-like’ look. If I can get hold of one and figure out how to lower it more, then I’d be in mini-Celica heaven! I also happen to like the Open Deck (shame that I can’t get one any time soon) and the Skyline. Go theSkyline!!

Admin
      Participant

Why would you be flamed? The Celica is a nice looking car IMO also. But the Open Deck – yuck!!

Admin
      Participant

i agree with Chris, but where the hell do we find one, they are so hard to get!

Admin
      Participant

i have a Red celica Body set, if any one wants to buy it, i dont want it, my aunty gave it to me for my birthday. its still in the packaging

Admin
      Participant

yeah, i’ld love it, please email me at the usual address, here it is any way meier1@iprimus.com.au

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Chris_Flowers on 04November2002

Why would you be flamed? The Celica is a nice looking car IMO also. But the Open Deck – yuck!!

Heh, apologies Chris, I assumed that there weren’t any Celica fans out there. I DEFINATELY know that there aren’t a lot of Open Deck fans out there, but hey, I still dig it. And just for the record, it’s the only thing close to a ‘truck’ Bit commercially available at the moment. Still want one though.

Admin
      Participant

Fair comment on the Open Deck I guess. I know a lot of people like the Open Deck because you can cut it up and do all sorts of mods to it to make it look like other cars.

I really like the Celica! Its probably my third favourite behind the Supra and the Fairlady – although I love Impreza’s also, oh and Skylines, plus the Honda NSX-R is nice, so is the…

:smiley1:

Admin
      Participant

I know what you mean……….:smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

i like the open deck, gots a blcak one and it has so much room for lights and stuff

Admin
      Participant

dunno, i like the supra race body, cause it kicks ass.

Admin
      Participant

which car is better? blue nissan skyline or white?

I WANT EVERYONE TO TELL ME THERE OPINION!!:smiley4:

PandaBear
      Participant

BLUE is harder to find!! :smiley2:Whites usually left behind with the S2000s.

Admin
      Participant

yo thanx, but im just gonna get the white since its 47 mhz, better resiption, then get a black body, yo thanx man!!

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.