Re: Sony PSP gaming system

Home Forums General Chat Sony PSP gaming system Re: Sony PSP gaming system

  • Posts: 1866
z-beam wrote:

panda, do you know what the little jack is at the top of the psp is called?

Only hole up top I can think of is the ‘Micro USB’ plug? That it?

That’s the 3rd style of USB connector, found on all Sony Cybershots & Handycams and probably a heap of other digicams too. Just get any generic USB digicam cable and plug it into your PC and the PSP becomes a DUO cardreader.