*** Attention Florida Racers ***

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hey everybody,

I was just checkin if there’s anybody on this forum from Florida who would like to get some races planned? Let me know.

english o espa

Admin
      Participant

Visit http://www.questformadness.com and download the BitDra-G Competition Guidelines. This might help you set up your race quicker as the rules are already laid out. Seems as though the version on the site is old (v0.9), I think a 1.0 isdone already. I guess it’ll get updated sooner or later.

Admin
      Participant

I’m in the Palm Beach area, the local hobby shop is planning on putting up a track in the near future. Where abouts are you from?

Admin
      Participant

I’m in the St. Petersburg area. Just moved here. Local hobby shops look at me like I’m a traitor when I ask about them.

And thanks for the info deejay

M_Coupe
      Participant

I’m in Tarpon Springs. No hobby shops in my area have even seen the cars before, so I’m working on a track of my own. I should be at least 98% done by the end of the week.

M_Coupe
      Participant

Also… I forgot to mention,I’ve gotten a lot of my friends into the bit thing. My best friend in Palm Harbor has a NSX, a good friend of mine in Oldsmar has a WRX, a guy I work with that lives in Clearwater has an S2000, my bosses son (8 year old) has a Mercedes Benz CLK GTR , and another really good friend in Trinity is looking at them pretty seriously now.

Admin
      Participant

What’s up M_Coupe?

Got any pix of your track? or cars ? I run with a nissan GLORIA 2.6 motor

this thing is smokin fast. waiting for my new SUPRA from Toyeast. can”t wait.

I just moved here from the Dominican Republic. I’m about 25 min. from country side mall on HWY 19. maybe we can get a race goin.

Hit me up on ICQ # 161401045

M_Coupe
      Participant

No pics yet… but I’m working on it. I still have some adjustments before the track is totally finished. My cars all look the same as the day they were bought on the surface. I’ve got 2.2 and 3.0 motors now and have the 1.0, 2.6 motors, suspension, tires, and gears on the way.

The 2.6 is too fast for my track. I’ve run laps testing it out and it’s definalty technical. You’re better off witha slower motor to keep you from spinning. That’s the reason I decided to make sure I had at least one of each motor.

Admin
      Participant

I’ll have to come visit you guys when I come over to see my DAD who, lives in Tampa.

Admin
      Participant

That would be awesome if we could get a group together

I don’t have any smaller motors right now but i’m gonna order some.

I guess I could tear one out of a old cell phone though till they get here + I have a old 3.0 that runs like a 1.0 (junk) got some pix of my cars. but can only send through ICQ right now 🙁

How old are you guys?

M_Coupe
      Participant

I’m 24

My friends that have the cars are 21, 25, 36, 19, and my bosses son is 8.

Admin
      Participant

I’m 46. I’ve got some OEM Bullets that came with 2.6 motors and one that hasa higher capacity battery good for about 7 mins. per charge. I’ve done some extensive gear reworking to get less load on the motor and resulting in higher performance. I’m in the process of reworking a RX7 body and will post a pic when finished, it’s a drop top. I plan on doing up some bar stock wheels and try using the HO slot car wheels made from silicon to get alttle more grip for different tracks.

Admin
      Participant

The only place that I can race right now until I move is the tennis courts behind my apt. but they are totally perfect cuz I can set up a longer distance course. It gives me a chance to use the faster motors, and it’s nice here at night. I’ve also noticed that if I hold the antenna from the controller about an inch off the ground that’s where I get the best range. Even inside. (weird)anybody else notice that? Oh yeh I’m 28 and I’ll never grow up. If you guys use ICQ let me know orMSN messenger.

silla

Admin
      Participant

my parents own a villa in kissime florida and we holiday there often im comin over in october or november my local hobby shop is model craftworld in the osceola square mall they only race mini 4wd tamiya cars and large scale rc cars though

Admin
      Participant

How’s the track comin M_Coupe? almost finished? do you use a digital lap counter?

Hey nirvirt, where did you get your OEM bullets w/ the 2.6? tinytoys inc.?

and for thealloywheel, take an early holiday. nobody really wants to work anyway.

somebody make the rain stop!!!! I can’t race with rain

M_Coupe
      Participant

Actually… my track is basically completed… the only thing I’m waiting on is the digital lap counter. I ordered it… I think Thursday and was told it should be in Monday, so after I throw that on, I’m planning on taking some pics and posting them here.

Admin
      Participant

Yes Payaso, my cars did come from TTOYSINC and all with the 2.6 motor. I wish we could post pics here, I finished my drop top Rx7, I did post it on TINYRC’s forum.http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=348cbab3c9e8b4bee3d67a2723826df5&threadid=472

Admin
      Participant

I also bought a few cars from TTOYSINC. They run great and cheap prices, but the S/H is more than the actual car. The car is $7.99 and the S/H is $9.00

Still not bad over all, great cars for the $$$, plus he has a new BMW MX body style that I wanna buy. The weird thing is that I can’t find em anywhere else on any site.

Did you also buy yours on ebay?

silla

Admin
      Participant

Holla Payaso!

Como estas?? vivo en Miami Florida! Sos de La Republica Dominicana? que chevere!Mi padre is de cuba y mi madre esde Nicaragua. Ordenaste El ToyotaSupra??? es my auto favorito!! cuando te le entregan decime si es lindo el cuerpo del auto!!! Es mi segundoauto favorito!Mi primero es El Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-spec! EyMi web site eshttp://www.RCXRacer.com y mi email es Alex@RCXRacer.com. Bueno tengo cosas para hacer!chao hasta luego!!

Admin
      Participant

Hola TruenoCharG,

Soy americano, pero tengo una esposa dominicana. Me encanta las morenitas de alla. Que haces en miami? ahora yo tengo mi supra, por fin!!!!

WOW, que apero, el supra corre mucho con un3.0. tambien tengo un skyline GTR, pero siempre gano con mi nissan gloria 🙂

cuando vienes aSt. Petersburg? yo tengo como 6 meses viviendo aqui y todavia no tengo muchos amigos. son viejos aqui

cool site

nos vemos:)

Admin
      Participant

Anybody elsehaving problems with ttoysinc from ebay?

I bought 2 cars from him 2 weeks ago and still nothing, no emails. no cars , nada. and were both in theUS,And on top of that he’s a liar. His ebay site says he has a BMW MX (big lie) its a honda wagon huerra, and he says he has a isuzu trooper (big lie) its a toyota Bb open deck. Check him out on ebay under ttoysinc…… live and learn

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.