Participant

is this an official bit or anohter one of your “limited editions”

Admin
      Participant
      Admin
      Participant
      Admin
      Participant

you actually ordered a one off racecar from japan???

Admin
      Participant

Wonder how much that would go for. Just check out the pics at Bit Char-G Grand Prix. Those cars are WILD!!! Especially the Bentley. Me likey!!

Admin
      Participant

He must be able to speak really good japanese to work out a price for a painstaking custom job, hours with plastic putty, needle files, painting and custom decals and oh yeah, MONKEYS MIGHT FLY OUT OF MY BUTT as Wayne aptly put it:smiley8:

Admin
      Participant

I doubt it… IMHO it’s just a regular DansAM Lexan bodie, which is painted like a bently… plus http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/~kodama/image

check out this page for more BCGS, you will find them when you will see that ur bently link is clicked… lol… they start in CAPITAL letters….

Admin
      Participant

i know what it is i ordered it but it is a real bently body. im tryin ta see if anyone makes a x5 that will fit or a turbo coupe

Admin
      Participant

I’ve been having a look at their site. They have some AWESOME custom cars. But they don’t sell them. In fact they even have a RAQ (Rarely Asked Questions) and it states….

Q. Where can we buy the cars on BCGP?
      A. Our cars except which from TOMY are made by our members originally. Therefore there is no way to buy them.

So stop dreaming, and if you want cars this cool, make them yourself like they did.

The original pages are here…

http://www.diana.dti.ne.jp/~kodama/bcgp01.html

I’ve actually emailed them to ask if I can mirror some of those images in my gallery.. they are really cool and should help give ideas and inspire people.

Admin
      Participant

um the body is a slot car body and you can order them from http://www.towerhobbies.com dumb ass im looking at it right now $4.99 .30 lexan remember america has diff. sh*t than australia and japan beaing since 3/4 of the aftermarket r/c companys and slot car companys are in america. and as far as custom made i got that camaro on my tv hmm i might rip the body off anf cut some mounthing slots. they sell the car at toys r us there hot rod somthing die cast. there not all hand made ony a few cars were the rest are slot car bodys and small die cast bodys.

Admin
      Participant

Which means your original post is untrue anyway. You stated

“i orderd my bentley bit today”

you let your whole country down with your attitude. I pity any other Americans on this forum.

Admin
      Participant

lol i don’t care, i’m not american anyways… but yeah lancer, you lie too much and you make YOUR people look like stupid liars, and complete@$$holes…

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.