Best picture in the world…

Home Forums General Chat Best picture in the world…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

…ever :smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

:smiley4:ROTFLMAO!!!

Oh the memories…..

Derek
      (Major Knightrider fan as a young-spud!)

Admin
      Participant

ok, going to go out on a limb here…

But man… D.H. looks like he was on some serious drugs… look at the stick boy.:smiley3: Criminy, myforearms are bigger than his legs.

Atleast the little wuss beefed up for BayWatch. :smiley13:

Ok, sorry for the David H. bashing. (Floyd admits to being a KnightRider fan).

As well as Automan…. (anyone remember that?)

-Floyd

ps. Where did you find this picture? :smiley11:

Admin
      Participant

Someone on a newsgroup got sent the picture so put it on their webspace & posted the link tothe newsgroup with the same subject.

Automan! I’d love to see some episodes of that, haven’t seen any since the 80s!

[K.I.T.T. who reads/posts to an 80s nostalgia messageboard when he’s not here]

Admin
      Participant

AUTOMAN WAS MY FAVORITE! Well, at least for the very short time it was on.

Admin
      Participant

courtesty of chuckwagner.com

Martin

Admin
      Participant

Someone altered the bestpic.jpg image, a little disturbing but had me LOL’ing:

Admin
      Participant

K.I.T.T., a little off topic, but have you seen this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1749037601

Admin
      Participant

Yes but not on that auction page as the pictures don’t show up at all, it seems the mini-zsite has been taken offline (someone forgot to pay the bill?) and without pictures I don’t think it’ll gather any more bids despite it’s impressive current high bid,I originallysaw the car at:

http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp/skynet/mini-z/knightrider/

the translation service on http://www.altavista.com will translate the page (sort of)

Admin
      Participant

I think Derek needs to make a “Fetish” section for all you wierdoes (especially KITT) so us normal people can steer clear of these wacked out retro ideas (haha). Sure I watched Knight Rider, but I also watched the Dukes of Hazard and the Brady Bunchbut you don’t see me making a Bit Ghar-g convertiable Cadilac with bull horns on the front like Boss Hog or a Tow truck with more bondo than steel like Jessyor a 1972 green stationwagon like the Brady’s!:smiley4:

IT’S 2002! Even David H. has moved on with life. He knows KITT attracted the babes back in the day but an oscillating red light on the front ofhis car just won’t pull in the babes (Pamela Anderson)likeit used to! (hahaha)

Just Kidding All! Whatever keeps your clock ticking is cool with me.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.