BEST TIRES

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

so far the tires my car gets the best traction on well the only tires that i havent spun out with are the tred. tires form radio shack. the bit soft and super soft slicks suck ass they wont hook up like the radio shack tires. anyone else know any better tires post um. im looking for a set of resion tires cuz there kick ass they just dont slip and they hook upo grate even with a lil dust on um. and the update for my zip zap is allmost done so far i got 5 batt.s on it 3 on the inside 2 on the outside and i put my 5.3 in it so yeah its gonna be fast. and also im done with my prototype chassy and im testing it smashing it in to walls testing handeling ect. its a tubuler alu. chassy sim. to those on a nas car if it passes the test im gonna make 4 ver. of it with rollbars for each car bult in for the lancer, skyline. imprez. s2k i’ll keep you updated but they will have a spot on the back to atach a wheelie bar and the you can use full size front tires with no mod. with out haveing them rum the chassy. the back is now a pod useing a micro shock sim. to the mini z hpi micro rs4 ect. if theres anything you can think of that would be a improvemt on it post it up and i’ll try ta work it out but as of right now the chassy will be done in a week. pics are soon to come if everything gos as planed i’ll be getting it anodized in a week.

Admin
      Participant

Anyone got a spare babelfish?

:smiley15:

Trackmaster
      Participant

Setanta

I translated the text via altavista, and I tried to translate from German to English, perhaps this makes it more understandable :smiley8:

“so far the of tires my car GET the best traction on wave the only tires that i havent spun out with acres the tred. tires form radio shack. the bits softly and super softly slicks suck ate they wont hook UP like the radio shack tires. anyone else know any more better tires post office over in looking for the A set OF resion tires cuz there kick ate they just dont slip and they hook upo trims even with A lil dust on around and the updates for my zip zap is allmost done so far i got 5 batt.s on it 3 on the inside 2 on the outside and i PUT my 5,3 in it so yeah its gonna nearly and thus in done with my prototype chassy and in testing it smashing it aluminum tubuler in tons of barrier testing handeling ect. its A chassy sim. ton those on A nas car if it passport the test in gonna make 4 OF it with rollbars for each car bult into for the more lancer, skyline. imprez. s2k i’ll keep you updated but they wants have A spot on the bakes tons atach A wheelie you CAN use full size front of tires with NO the without and mod. with out haveing them rum the chassy. the bakes is now A pod useing A micro shock sim. ton the mini z hpi micro rs4 ect. if theres anything you CAN think OF that would A improvemt on it post office it UP and i’ll try TA work it out but as OF right now the chassy wants done in A week. pics acres soon ton come if everything gos as planed i’ll getting it anodized in A week.

casteroil fto 5,3 binarily nimh full size front of tires.”

/Trackmaster

Admin
      Participant

:smiley1:

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.