BIT DRAGING

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

anyone drag racing bits. on the scale 1/4 mile. if so what class and what mods.

dual 3.8 dual nimh pan chassy upgraded fets. trinty traction compound earth magnet front and rear ballbering’s and lexan body.

Admin
      Participant

where did you buy the traction compound Lancer_evo

thanks

Admin
      Participant

any rc store has it try http://www.towerhobbies.comim post a linkt to it as soon as i find some. but the stuff makes your tires sticker than the floor after a rug rats movie.

Admin
      Participant

i recomend not 2 drag 1/4 mile ull run out of batt. u should go 1/4 of a metre.

GT-ahh
      Participant

are the cars 1:64 scale or 1:100?

if its 1:64 then a 1/4 mile = 6.25m

1:100 a 1/4 = 4m

Admin
      Participant

anybody made a long chassis dragster with body?

Admin
      Participant

shhhhhhhhhhh i made a proto type its donna be done its a zip zap chassy witha bit pc bord a 3.8 4 150mha nimh batts on the zip zaps you can fit 3 inside the chassy. i’ll post pics ass soon as im done. i think this is gonna kick some ass on the track. also has anyone hurd about a after market company makeing eng.s for bits. i have the whole set. there strange there call turbines and there 2.4 stomps a 3.0 they run 1.0 $5 2.4 $12 3.5 $25 and there drag eng. the 5.3 $30 i got the 5.3 and holey sh*t from a dead stop with 1 bat it dus a wheelie and with 2 you need a booster so you can get it moveing then hit boots and you do a wheelie. they dont havew a web site but i got them at the hobby shop i work at. there all hand made and bal. i got 3 5.3 and 2 2.4’s. there comeing out with a 5.3 turbo with changebul brushes. i have a small sheet 2 foot by 2 foot of carbonfiber and im gonna make a bit dragster. but i think bit sprint cars would be cool. my friend bought the bB and he put a cell outta a rec. pack for a 1/10 scale rc in it its about 1/4 inch bigger and 300 mha it boosted his car alot. only down side is its kinda big so you gotta use the gay body.

but here are some power adders ta do before you race.

1 heat your tires with somthing warm dont melt um

2 use a lil i mean a lil drop of trinty com drops on your eng. com

3 have the “inshurance” man with the same fren. near buy hideing the remote just incase you cant win fare and the guys bragins so you can show him his cars a pos

4 grease everything up with tamya ceramic grease becouse its ceramic and it dosent brake down with heat. get your front axles back axle and gears and anything else that moves.

5charge up ur car then drane the bat. then charg it up and race. that warms up your eng.

6 last get some electrial grease or tamya switch lube its all the same and put it on your conn. bat. eng. ect. that will inshure proper contac and it gives it a good curent flow.

but if you want a 5.3 e mail me at electric_banana_2000@yahoo.com or just post it up. im looking for a booster set becouse i cant get my hands on any due do fed. law with the mhz. so they wont let me order 1 but i can get 1 from someone who has 1 im looking for a supra rz zextel skyline or the mit. fto “rare as hell” i could only get the casteroil fto but its bad ass . if you can get me another fto body i’ll give you a 5.3

Admin
      Participant

I NEED PICS OF THE FTO, I HAVE TO SEE THEM. AND A 5.3 OMG

I NEED PICS OF THE FTO, I NEED THEM I NEED THEM NOW

how come no1 else has seen this Bit Char-G, is it a real or a clone body????

Admin
      Participant

no its a bit charg g only 200 madei payed $150 for my kit it came with all the hop up out all the tires all the engs the 1.0 2.2 2.6 and 3.0 the gear set and suspen. set.the batt. term. were gold plated. the fto is the casteroil fto i’ll post some pics later on tomorrow its 1:00 am here the eng. is made by thunder tech racing they made chassys for the clodbuster and they just moved in on the big cars. i might be gettin another fto as of tomorrow im meeting a guy and he has 1 and im tradeing him my booster with all the mods 3 bodys and a 5.3 for his fto kit unopened “druals” but in the bit world that fto is the holey grale the god of the bit’s only a few people know there out there and tomy said they aint gonna remake the fto so im kinda pissed but what the f**k i got mine soon ta have 2 so if ainyone else has a fto your the pimp sh*t. but from what i “hear” in 2 months there makeing the same set 200 of them world wide of the mit. 3000gt vr4 and 200 back to the fut. dalorean. i know for a fact i got the 3000gt cuz the hobby shop i work at managed ta get 1 but we couldent get the dalorean. but from what i hear the 3000gt vr4 is gonna kick off the bits for 2003 its gona be the first made and the body wont ever be made again. so tomorrow at about 12:00 noon i’ll post some pics of the fto. i might be willing to part with 1 if the price is right. but either the 2003 or the 2004 line up of the bits is gonna have the silva aero added and the civic type r ero. version. not shure of the date on them pretty shure its beg. of 03 but mightbe 04 but i got pics of them from a hobby expo in cal. and i got some the the relase dates to.

Admin
      Participant

how much do you want for a FTO body.

im not screwing you around, if you can part with it and once i see the pics i know ima fall in love.

help out a fellow bit charger

Thanks

Admin
      Participant

that body is rare its gona coust ya big time. its numbered to on the inside sez #73 of 200

Admin
      Participant

as in how much?

Admin
      Participant

a booster with a supra body in a aus. mhz. cuz all i can get is 27 and 49

Admin
      Participant

so you want a supra for the FTO????

Admin
      Participant

a supra with a bosster chassis i mean

still need to see pics before i commit to anyhting

Admin
      Participant

is that right, a bosster chassi supra, such as a 57mhz one or something.

Admin
      Participant

yeah

Admin
      Participant

can you post pics?????? soon

Admin
      Participant

my cam f**ked up so i’ll post some as soon as i can get it ta work. till then i did a review on the new nikko irc and they kick ass just spin out a lil but stock they stomp 2.6 bits cuz they got dual engs

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.