Cars that have clear headlights?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Cars that have clear plastic at the headlights? (any like that outa the box?)

that way if i did a headlight or a taillight mod i wouldnt have to drill or anything bad :)?
      M_Coupe
      Participant

My skylines do (one istotally clear… so it’s kind of obvious), but the tailights are surface painted with blue underneith, so it’d be a pain to get tail lights.

My friend has the NSX which has painted headlights, but clear fog lights. I know the WRX has painted lights… I think the S2000 has clear, but not 100% sure. Other than that, I have no Idea.

Admin
      Participant

Most of the cars seem to have lighter coats of paint over the headlights. If you’re patient enough, it’s pretty simple to scrape off the paint over the headlights with an xacto blade broken to a small square end.

-dan

Admin
      Participant

Yes, the headlights of the WRX are painted on the inside, but scraping that paint off isn’t too difficult. And the rear lights are painted red with a transparent paint.

Toyota Bb also has clear lights.

Admin
      Participant

Heh i won an auction last nite for a Tomy made bitchar-g with a clear skyline gtr body so im not worried anymore 🙂 Ill have fun painting this one and putting some cool led mods…

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Limca3 on 01August2002

Heh i won an auction last nite for a Tomy made bitchar-g with a clear skyline gtr body so im not worried anymore 🙂 Ill have fun painting this one and putting some cool led mods…

Then you may be interested in visiting:

http://www.cflowers.freeserve.co.uk/mike_index.htm

Admin
      Participant

Oh, and in case anyone else is interested in this type of info, the WRC Lancer EVO body has clear headlights and transparent painted tail lights.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.