Check out the Tomy website

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
      Trueno
      Participant

Oh my Gosh! For those who haven’t already check out the updated Tomy website: http://www.tomy.co.jp/bit_charg/

There a some VERY cool Bit’s on the way. Fairlady? Auto Modellista? All cool but these look absolutely awesome! I won’t ruin the surprise but have a look.

Admin
      Participant

yeah look at the Play Bit charg bit the moster trucks look aworsome

Impreza
      Participant

I agree Lazboy, the trucks look very nice. The Semi’s look like you could add alot of extras to them as well:smiley1:Might be a good bit to mod? What is with that track/off-road course though?

Impreza
      Participant

Oh, just scrolled down the page and saw the busses. Now that looks like it has alot of room for additions…

Admin
      Participant

Those monster trucks look fantastic. Am I lead to believe that they may be 4wd?

Admin
      Participant

i am soooo gonna get me a bus, dont you guys reckon they look awesome???

Admin
      Participant

yeah im gonna paint mine like a bands tour buss. but we need some semi bits so we can hull our bits. i think a 18 wheeler bit would be bad ass

Admin
      Participant

im gona do mine Ghetto

z-beam
      Participant

nice idea evo. might have a go at acradle of filth tour bus

Admin
      Participant

hell yeah s15’s are da best

Admin
      Participant

they need some pick up bodys like a f-350 and a traylor att. ta pull a bit and paint it like your bit so it looks like a race teams set up

Trueno
      Participant

S15’s are awesome but the the best would be the S13. A Sileighty would be the ultimate.

Admin
      Participant

how about a lamber. them are bad ass cars and would be a nice bit.

i made a beater with my s2k bodyi took my solder iron to it and make it look alldented up and and painted the bumper a dif. color its my hooptie i use the zip zap wheels so i can have 3 hubcaps on it ta make it look ghetto. anyone else ghetto out a body? like rust spots bondo cracked windows ect.?

Admin
      Participant

I saw little tools and stuff..pitty i can’t read much japanese.
      I am gonna buy a bus and a sub and all the cool things.
      Lots of space for mods in the bus!

Admin
      Participant

i got bus 01 and its the best handling bit i have evr used. i cant wait till my pullbacks arrive so i can steal the shells….

Admin
      Participant

S15s S13s sileightys pfft. We want mr2s, civics or preludes, crxs. Everybody knows toyotas and hondasrip over nissans.

Impreza
      Participant

Shypo what bus did you get (body)?

Admin
      Participant

i got BUS 01, its green and cream. man a sil80 would rip your civic and im gonna make a bit one just to show you:smiley15:

also i am gonna make the PHATTEST RX7 to grace the forums and that will rip evrything

anyone seen teh Cwest Rx7 Race Spec JGTC car, i leave it to your imaginations

one word: BOOSTED

Impreza
      Participant

Is the bus body and chassis the same size as other bits?? There must be alot of room for lights, bat’s etc..??

Admin
      Participant

i dont know but i think they are. i dont have a bus yet, ordered 1 should have it in 2 week’s. i aquired a mini cooper a week ago theres still a few floating around on the net. tomy made some then scraped it i got mine for $120 us pricy yeah but another rare bit to add to my collection if anyone really wants 1 i’ll help you find it . if your nice i got a site that has 3 of them in stock and 10 nur’s and a bunch or rare bit’s but the nur’s run $100 mini’s $120. but theres 1 bit that noone has and dought they will ever get 1. its a white gt(r) made last year for the employes x mas party and givein to the kids and there was a black 1 to. shypo has seen pics and likes them but i wont sell um.

but if your looking for a rare bit gime a buzz and ill track 1 down for ya if not i prob got it. i dont know what was givein out this year havent talked to my friend in japan ” his uncle is a dis. for tomy” .

Admin
      Participant

Anyone seen the new rx8s, kinda weird looking. If ya want pics ask and I’ll tell ya tha site.

Impreza
      Participant

Craz, are the rx8s on the Tomy site?

Admin
      Participant

?: i tried to PM you but couldnt, could you PM me with the details???

i am extremely interested in a NUR and i mean EXTREMELY

thanks

Trueno
      Participant

I tried to pm as well with no luck. If you could let me know the site I’d really appreciate that.

Thanks

micro_Amps
      Participant

? pm doesnt seem to work on a non standard symbol so cant pm u

I am very interseted in getting a mini cooper and maybe a nur too. VERY VERY interested. and I’d like to know what else you maight be able to get as well.

Pls pm me so we can talk sales.

Thanks uA

DaveF
      Participant

The mini cooper body got scrapped. BMW wanted too much for thew rights to use the shell shape, so they went with a VW shell instead.

Partridge family bus. hahahaaa. The tour bus idea sounds cool. “On tour” decal on the front. excellent. chicks hanging out the windows, and a guy skiiing on pots and pans hanging off the back.

Impreza
      Participant

Wow Dave that is going waaay back;)

Admin
      Participant

i wanted to turn my bus ghetto with spray paint and blood stains and to “compton” or something on the front

Admin
      Participant

http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/TechieMon/bitchar-g.html

the NUR for sale in all its glory

shame its only $399 US PLUS POSTAGE

$800 FOR A BCG I HONESTLY DONT THINK I WANT THE ONE FROM SIGMA

Admin
      Participant

Sorry, i meant to say the rx8s are real cars not Char-Gs. Anyway heres the site.

http://www.mazdausa.com/rx8/home/default.asp?sniffer=1

Admin
      Participant

i dont like the Rx8’s rear doors, just not somethiung which should destroy the Rx7

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.