does anyone in Australia import Char-Gs ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

I dunno about you guys with only the Aust Spec Char-Gs, but i’m dying to get more than 2 cars on a race track. 1 on 1 soccer doesn’t quite cut it.

Is there anyone in Australia that imports these things ?, i’ve read in some posts that AusMicro stocks things, but I can’t find any links to any sort of online store.

I’m mainly looking for the cars usingthe 35, 45 and 57Mhz frequencies but I don’t wanna buy em from someone outside of Australia mostly due to shipping costs and waiting times.

If anyone could help it’d be greatly appreciated 🙂

Admin
      Participant

Hey Guyver1

Me and one of my friends are importing all bit char-g’s to Australia

We can get anything that you would like

We have a few auctions on http://www.ebay.com.au finishing tomorrow (wednesday night) if you want either on them.. Search for bits_charg_oz (thats our user name)

We can get any car and any accessories … you can email us on bit_charg_oz@hotmail.com .. we have very cheap prices

Thanks alot

Bits_Charg_Oz

Admin
      Participant

Hey,

I emaild you but got no reply… I want a motor or 2 – tire set – drift axle and any of those little batteries they use (Nicad prefered)

Cheers,

Sam

australianmafia@hotmail.com

Admin
      Participant

Ausmicro does import the cars – we don’t have an online shop becuase quite frankly we don’t think the sales income would justify the time inpout into setting up the code. However as we get stuff in we do post about it int he ForSale forum.

Yes things are a littel tough for us at the moment as we’re both in the middle of work loads and stuff but we certainly can supply a few parts and cars to anyone who wants them.

Aaron

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.