Fast and the Furious GT-R

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i made fast andthe furios gtr yeaterday looks so good

i cpied it from da movie!! im makin a set im getting a 40mhz supra somehow and makin all of da cars and the neons . ill try 2 make 1 wif nos> so far i made a gtr. i need RX7,supra,eclipse bodees. im joinin games workshop and makin da drag strip.

Admin
      Participant

“I live my life one cliche at a time”

:smiley2:

Admin
      Participant

got ne pics of ur gtr?

Admin
      Participant

i got the fast and fer. rx-7 eclipse and soon ta have the supra heres some pics. t the bodys run $12.99 us for the green eclipse gsx and red rx7 and you get a 2.1 and a 2.3 3 suspen. bars sport tires and slicks gear set 4 rear wings. and 2 sets of rim.s the outher kit has the supra and yellow civic and is $6.99 us and has the 2 bodys and rims and 4 wings. but if you wana drag some cars drag mine make a scale 1/4 mile and post your time with your settings and i’ll do the same. and a reacent update i now have 2 fto bodys for bits. but i just got more info on the 3000gt vr4 and the dalorean. the dalorean is going to be relised in japan only in june of 03 and the 3000gt vr4 is going to be special order from japn only direct from tomy. i preordered my 3000gt its $130 for the kit bit comes with all the hop ups in the box booster ect. its going to be the same deal how the casteroil fto was released 200 are made and they will never make that body again. im lucky enought ta have the kit and i traded someone for my outher fto. 2 booster cars 3 3.8’s and a 5.3 and payed for all the shipping.

but take a look at these bodys http://geocities.com/electric_banana_2000/index.html

Admin
      Participant

sorry i dont have any pics but soon to be getting some. im almost finished my GT-R all i need is a clear pic of the GT-r side decal and the paint to dry and then im done. im buying a s2000 body and modelling it on Jonny Trans Car.

also for my nos idea would it work if i make it turbo and when i press the turbo button it will be like a little boost like nos? to bad they dont sell them yet in australia

Admin
      Participant

oh yah and lancer_evo where did you get the eclipse decal? is there any ones for skylines? anyway it looks MAD!!!

Admin
      Participant

i have been working on the S2000 from the fast and the furious, have the body work all done and the wing, all i need is some paiting and some decals. easier said than done

Admin
      Participant

do u want some pics of it? the s2000

Admin
      Participant

yes please that’d be awesome Compact Dra-G

Admin
      Participant

here is the s2000 fast and the furious style

Admin
      Participant

did it work?

Admin
      Participant

no sorry it didnt, i think you have to use a link to a website

Admin
      Participant
      Admin
      Participant

all of the cars are there.

Admin
      Participant

does it work now!?

Admin
      Participant

it works and those are AWESOME pics, thanks heaps Compact Dra-G

Admin
      Participant

sorry but thats not a supercharged 69 charger its blowen 440. at that show that green eclipse wasent from fast. and the fer. the fast and the fer. used a new 4g thats a stock 95 eclipse gts with a body kit and it has the wrong rims. noone of the cars on that pager are the real fast iand the fer. cars. becouse the hood on the supra was a wings west and in the pic that hood is a xeon aerodynamics.

Admin
      Participant

do u no if theres anything wrong with the skyline?

Admin
      Participant

looks right got any pics from under the hood. becouse the skyline used a l.e. turbonics ts-1

Admin
      Participant

na dude im tryin 2 get mor pics but i only got those 2 can u find me sum?

Admin
      Participant

i just painted my S2k and it looks awesome, all i need is to hook myself up with sum red snowflake decals and a couple of Tuning house decals,

i’ll post pics when i finish

Admin
      Participant

mad r u talkin bouts da s2000

Admin
      Participant

yes yes i am

Admin
      Participant

found em yet dude. if so r there skyline 1s? and if u do find it tell me da site so i can mak sum 2

Admin
      Participant

i think im just gonna make them in photoshop or paintshop and print them out on decal paper, prolly the easiest

PandaBear
      Participant

What decal paper did you find, Daniel? Any good?

I think what I’ve been using before (inkjet white film) for 1/10 is a little too stiff for the little Bit.

Starting to think I might have to paint it by hand, that’ll be a pain.

Admin
      Participant

I heard it smudges and scrapes off easily so you may need to protect it wiv something.

Admin
      Participant

yeah it smudges really easy

Admin
      Participant

im honestly not sure wot it is, my mum bought it for me lol, but it works really well

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.