i am gonna do it

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

its time to get one, i have been looking at them for soo long and as soon as i see charg-o-saurus’ WRX let loose i will go straight to hobbyco in the city

white altezza here i come

Admin
      Participant

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. but if your looking for 1 i got 1 for ya cuz its a p.o.s. pm me for all the parts. theres not a stock part on it and i got all the stock parts “a whole stcok car less eclctronics” it has the orion big block motor for the hpi’s and has a custom motor pod. th big black has 30,000 rpm’s and is the fastest moter for mini car’s. but if you buy a new 1 lemme tell you how ta set it up outher than that k mart rc car will smoke ya and handle better.

Admin
      Participant

thanks for the encouragement man lol. thanks for the help and offering your advice i appreicate it. i have tried to Pm you a caouple of times with fail so could you add me to msn
      kgrind6@hotmail.com or PM me. i badly want a NUR GTR BCG and a MINI

Admin
      Participant

I’ve had a mini-z for about over a year now and am thinking of going the other way and getting a bit.

In stock form, they are about as good as any other of its kind. To a certain degree, it is nice that there are so many hop ups for it.

I’m running it on in my apartment on the carpet and before I moved even had a nice little jump platform for it. (Don’t think I’ll be able to run any bits on carpet) I’ve also run it outside on a nice big chunk of basketball courts.

The main problem I have with it is the expense (in purchasing 1 and all the hop ups) and the lack of people with it. Most of my friends either went the petrol way or the bit way.

Anyways, I have an original Lancer Evo which I have upgraded with a few hop ups and a white MR-S shell with a carbon hood.

Bit thing about them is depending on the shell, the engine position might not be conducive to a good handling car. (I think the Mini might have an upright engine making the centre of gravity relatively high)

Aesch 🙂

Admin
      Participant

u can run bits on carpet, dependant on how thik its is i run mine on carpet all the time, i am still getting toghther my funds for a Z so in the mean time i will keep debating it

Admin
      Participant

Get one

Im getting one in a few days.

GT-ahh
      Participant

yo shypo, im gonna get one too..then we can race. u say hobbico has them? btw where is hobbico cause everytime im in the city i mean to go there, but i dont know where it is…

Admin
      Participant

its upstair at pitt st mall

Admin
      Participant

Can’t miss Hobbyco. It’s upstairs from the big HMV in Pitt Street mall. 🙂

I don’t know if they are the cheapest place to get them or not, but they were the few places that had them when I bought mine…

Aesch 🙂

Admin
      Participant

they used to have them for $214 but now they are $259.95 for what i want

Admin
      Participant

DOH!! That’s a bummer 🙁

Hope you can find them cheaper soon..

Aesch 🙂

Admin
      Participant

i want a White Altezza, a Red Rx7 or a RedSuns rx7 and they are all at least $260 and out of stock!!

Admin
      Participant

Bah! Go to HLJ.com

They sell them cheaper and don’t increase their price every month… I bought my Mini Z from Hobbico Sydney then I realised how expensive and unhelpful they were compared to internet shops.

Look around people these people rip you off on Mini Z parts… seriously..

Good place for Mini Z parts and racers is ToyEast.com as well.

I’m in Sydney with my Bro… Chatswood/Carlingford area… looking to race anyone who’s willing… Stock motor, upgraded shocks and bang up bodies from Mini Z tag… and light sets for night driving ROCK!!!! Got all my spares and accessories form Toyeast. I suggest you guys follow suit 😉

Kind Regards,

Jeremy

Admin
      Participant

Yesquite, myself and GT-ahh are getting Z’s and a mate of mine has one aswell. we should all meet up somewhere in the not to distant future and have a bit or a race meet?

im on the northern beaches and so i GT-ahh my mate is in Pymble but we could rpolly all meet somewhere in the centre

Admin
      Participant

i saw 2 formula mini z things f1?

they’re goin for $269 aus

cant seem to find a place

that sells x speed motors

any1 know a place that is in sydney area?

Admin
      Participant

i would’ve thought hobbyco sold them??
      try ebay

Admin
      Participant

Last I looked (earlier today) there was at least 1 X-speed for sale on ebay

Roge 🙂

Admin
      Participant

your bitis in the mail Roge

Admin
      Participant

I have a brand new x speed unopenned if anyone is interested? email me at knightjg@postoffice.utas.edu.au

Admin
      Participant

how much Barrelll?

Admin
      Participant

Sorry shypo just sold it to Jamie for $40 = ) i may be getting another spare one soon, at the end of january ?

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Shypo on 03January2003

white altezza here i come

Just buy the cheapest ‘ReadySet’ you can find, Dan – don’t worry about the body. You can get spare bodies very cheaply from about A$20 and if you’re gonna run the thing, you’ll be buying spare bodies pretty quickly too.

Admin
      Participant

i just bought a white WRX, was $229.

extremely happy with it., now all i need is to order some hop ups and a new motor

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.