lowered Steering problems

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i recently lowered my CharG by cutting a bit off of the front suspension struts. now it seems like it has a much better right turn radius than left. i have double checked that both struts are the same length. the magnet is centered. what else could be the problem? i have also smoothed out the inside of the wheel arches so that the wheels can turn. please help me!

Admin
      Participant

Cashmo33,

Not a good idea to have cut the struts. Lowered springs with stabalizer removed would have been better. The alignment of the magnet with the steering coils might have changed. or your left coil just went bad. You can save your Char-g for future drags only like I did. Straight away action with light steering. 3.8’s are out for $20.00

Admin
      Participant

i know where you can get a 3.8 for $14 dollars.Contact kyleclemmons@msn.com for more info. he sells them. Tell him youra member of Ausmicro’s forums.

Bitracer
      Participant

hey xistence does the 3.8 motor for $14 is the shipping included? or separate?

Admin
      Participant

The original OEM 3.8 (pink) motors available at http://www.questformadness.com for $11 in the online store as well.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.