Mach Go Go Go Models – ToyEast (pics enc)

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

First is the Go Go Go:

Comes with a 2.2 motor. Check out the controller:

Ultraman Cosmo:

Ultraman Patrol:

They all look pretty sweet – especially if your a fan of the Japanese Ultraman TV show.

Admin
      Participant

ok… *drooooling*

Admin
      Participant

mmmm… Go Speedracer 🙂

Admin
      Participant

Personally i think they look S*#T…. Yeh i guess there cool if you love ultraman … but id prefer it if they concentrated more on “real” cars … id love to see heaps more differenet models, than stupid “toy” cars .. thats my opinion anyway.

Admin
      Participant

nostalgia barrelll…. have you never once when you were small ever watched Speed Racer?

GT-ahh
      Participant

it the ultraman cosmo car a jensen? it looks alot like one!

Admin
      Participant

I WANT ONE

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by GT-ahh on 28October2002

it the ultraman cosmo car a jensen? it looks alot like one!

No its the 1967 Mazda Cosmo 110S… with a twin-rotor Wankel engine.

Seriously, its the only 1 out of the 3 which hasn’t been modded apart from the paintjob.

Check out the sales brochure, man – Groovy Baby!! http://www.eunos.com/keith/110S/1.html

Admin
      Participant

I think they look excellent! I hope that Tomy do release more models based on ‘real’ cars but I alos hope they keep releasing this type of stuff too. Barrell, fans of Speedracer/Mach Go Go Go/Ultraman would probably disagree with you!

PandaBear
      Participant

We’re showing our age, Chris!! :smiley3:Betcha anyone who’s too young to drive today wouldn’t even know what SpeedRacer is all about… waaay beyond their time.

That said, I wouldn’t mind a Bit “Scooby Doo” Mystery Machine…

Admin
      Participant

Well TBH its a bit before my time also, I’m only 21 :smiley1: Have been driving for 4 or so years though! I’m a huge manga/anime fan ya see, thats why I know about Speedracer/Mach Go Go Go.

I’d love to see some cars from American TV shows like KITT from Knight Rider or the car from Dukes of Hazzard – or what about something from the A-Team :smiley4:

As for cartoons, Jason and the Wheeled Warriors had a lot of cool looking vehicles!

The Scooby Doo Mystery Machine would be great! Or what about some of the cars from (damn forget its name!) that cartoon made by Hanna Babara and had loads of characters racing each other e.g. Dastardly & Mutley, Yogi etc.

Ah! Happy days :smiley1:

PandaBear
      Participant

Wacky Racers? Or Penelope Pitstop? Here’s a mem jog:-

Chronology of Hanna-Barbera Studios

1957 The Ruff & Ready Show Premiere

1958 The Huckleberry Hound Show and Pixie & Dixie Premiere

1959 Auggie Doggie & Doogie Daddy, Quick Draw McGraw and Snooper & Blabber Premiere

1960 Yakky Doodle & Yogi Bear Premiere, The Flintstones Premieres On Primetime Television, Hokey Wolf and Snagglepuss Premiere

1961 Top Cat Premiere

1962 Lippy The Lion, Touche Turtle & Wally Gator Premieres and The Jetsons Premiere

1964 Magilla Gorilla, Peter Potamus, Richochet Rabbit, Breezly & Sneezly, Punkin Puss, Yippe, Yappee & Yahooey & The Adventures Of Jonny Quest Premieres

1965 Precious Pupp, The Hillbilly Bears, Secret Squirrel, Squiddly Diddly, Winsome Witch, Sinbad Jr., and Laurel & Hardy Premiere

1966 Space Kidettes, The Space Ghost, Dino Boy, Frankenstein Jr., and The Impossibles Premiere

1967 Abbott & Costello, The Herculoids, Samson & Goliath, The Fantastic Four Moby Dick, The Mighty Mightor, Birdman, The Galaxy Trio and Shazzan Premiere

1968 The Three Musketeers, The Arabian Knights, The Micro Ventures, The Adventures Of Gulliver, and The Wacky Races Premiere

1969 The Perils Of Penelope Pitstop, The Cattanooga Cats, Motormouse & Autocat, Scooby-Doo Where Are You?, Dastardly & Muttley In Their Flying Machines and Around The World In 79 Days Premiere

1970 Where’s Huddles?, The Harlem Globetrotters and Josie & The Pussycats Premiere

1971 Pebbles & Bamm Bamm, Help! Its The Hair Bear Bunch!, and The Funky Phantom Premiere

1972 Sealab 2020, Roman Holidays, Amazing Chan & The Chan Clan, and Wait Till Your Father Gets Home Premiere

1973 Jeannie, Speed Buggy, The Addams Family, Goober & Ghost Chasers, Inch High Private Eye, Butch Cassidy & The Sun Dance Kids, Superfriends and Peter Puck Premiere

1974 Hong Kong Phooey, These Are The Days, Devlin, Valley Of The Dinosaurs, Wheelie & The Chopper Bunch and Partridge Family: 2200 A.D. Premiere

1975 The Great Grape Ape Premieres

1976 Dynomutt, Dog Wonder, Jabberjaw, Mumbly and Clue Club Premiere

1977 The C.B. Bears, Shake, Rattle & Roll,Undercover Elephant, Heyyyyy, It’s The King, Wonder Wheels, Blast Off Buzzard, Captain Caveman & The Teen Angels and Posse Impossible Premiere

1978 The Three Robonic Stooges, The Galaxy Goof-Ups, The Galloping Ghost, The Buford Files, Godzilla, Jana Of The Jungle, The All-New Popeye Hour and Dinky Dog Premiere

1979 The New Shmoo, The Super Globetrotters, Casper & The Angels, The Thing and Scooby & Scrappy-Doo Premiere

1980 Drak Pack, Fonz & The Happy Days Gang and Richie Rich Premiere

1981 Astro & The Space Mutts, Teen Force, Crazy Claws, Kwicky Koala, Dirty Dawg, The Bungle Brothers, The Smurfs, Lavern & Shirley, Private Olive Oyl and The Trollkins Premiere

1982 Mork & Mindy, The Little Rascals, Pac-Man, Shirt Tales and The Gary Coleman Show Premiere

1983 The Dukes, Monchhichis and The Biskitts Premiere

1984 The Snorks, The Pink Panther & Sons and Challenge Of The GoBots Premiere

1985 Paw Paws and Galtar & The Golden Lance Premiere

1986 Pound Puppies, Wildfire and Foofur Premiere

1987 Sky Commanders and The Flintstone Kids Premiere

Admin
      Participant

I still want a Mad Max II Ford Interceptor 😀

Or even the falcon coupe to mod into one 😉

Admin
      Participant

Or how about the Batmobile from the original Batman series ?

Admin
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Genspec on 29October2002

Or how about the Batmobile from the original Batman series ?

Oh if only! That’d be cool :smiley4:

Admin
      Participant

Dunno what it is all about, im soon to get my L’s :smiley3:

Impreza
      Participant

That Mazda Cosmo looks very nice even if you are not a big toon fan.

GT-ahh
      Participant

i want a snork-mobile! lmao

Admin
      Participant

lol, snork reminds me of a very funny story involving someone with a throat tube thing.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.