My Custom Exaust..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hey peeps.. i just did this one nite i couldnt sleep.. iunno.. looks slick and it fits nice and tite.. all i used was a gear and one of those watch bars (that hold the band on) so basically junk.. its not attached to the body or the chassis so its fully removable.. i just used side cutters to cut out my old exaust then fitted this one.. yup.. EZ as dell.. sry.. oh yah.. pics r in black n white and blurry.. i used my CasionWrist Camera to take em so thats y..

reviews?

oh yah.. i dont have an antenna on there bcuz im in the process of putting a proper whip antenna on.. then i dunno what mod i’ll do next.. ideas? oh yah.. i got glow paint for my GTR body.. heh heh heh.. soon enuff!!

~outties~

Admin
      Participant

err.. as if the pics didnt work.. ummm.. iunno.. oh well u get the jist.. u can tell me how to post em offa my hard drive if possible.. pleez?

Admin
      Participant

umm.. lemme try it again.. lmao.. prolly not but w/e..

Admin
      Participant

you have to be hosting the pics man, or provide a URL

GT-ahh
      Participant

alot of hosting sites dont offer redirecting images from their server… make a web page and post a link to it…

Admin
      Participant

what i did was took the ball point off a pen, cleaned it off and mounted it after i drill out my old exhaust holes, looks just like an exhaust tip

Admin
      Participant

c:marcwristcamWeek3Car2

u cant post a pic off your hard drive.

GT-ahh
      Participant

vrrrroooooommmmmm….

http://gtahh.web1000.com/muffler.htm

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.