Never!!!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
      SurfmyStrat
      Participant

Im sorry for this but this thread is about vechiles that should never get made into bits…

just to get it started
      1. any type of geo
      2. any type of saturn
      3. omni car

what would you guys never want to see be made???:question:

barto_85
      Participant

I havn’t heard of any of those cars, are they only in america? I would not like to see a hyundai made into a bit, will think of more and post later.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

For those who dont know what a geo metro is, loook

206475_22.jpg

more pics here

and i think the omni was only release in the US, but just look at the metro and imagine it like a box, with square headlights, and make it a hatch back, i think that when u bought it, it actuallly came rusty because it was so crappy!

ph2t
      Participant

My old 1973 toyota corolla, I never wanna see that in 1/64 scale. If I did, I’d step on it as fast as a fly on sh**.

ph2t.

VR-4
      Participant

i seen a sweet geo had some 2X4 side skirts on it a spoiler made out of plywood and 2×4 and about 70lbs of bondo on the hood ta make a hood scoop. funny thing was he had abunch of fast and furious stickers on his car when i pulled up next to him i reved him eng. and he said “dont fu@# with me i got 2shot of nos.”

that car was so gay it was cool much props to a guy who can pimp a pso like that but it should never be remade in any shape or form.

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

finaly, somebodys onboard with me!!!

VR-4
      Participant

i think all the metros should be rounded up for a natio wide beat the cars with a baseball bat.

some of the gay cars are funny i seen a 98 escord zx2 with the ss logos off the side of a camaro on it and under them it said “super scort” i thought that was funny.

barto_85
      Participant

hyundai excel, mazda 121 :dead:

VR-4
      Participant

how about the amc gremlin and the pinto

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

i think any type of mini-van would really be stupid.

VR-4
      Participant

a 1.8 vtec civic “my leaf blower has more balls then them”

barto_85
      Participant

Most daihatsu’s and daewoo’s. See if GM can turn daewoo around at all.

ph2t
      Participant

That 3 wheeled car in Mr. Bean….

brendan
      Participant

vr-4 how could u not like a vtec civic have u seen then with body kits and big mags they look sweet and they are the fastest front wheel drive car.
      wht%20blu%20civic%201.jpg

frontpage.jpg

Edited by – brendan123 on 30 July 2003 19:40:45

barto_85
      Participant

I didn’t say that, that was VR-4.

RacerX
      Participant

Those crappy mini-mini vans that look like two people could push then over there so small. really what is the point in that you get a van because of the space not to be a small car. Oh and I agree with barto exel would suck I hate exels ever man and his dog has put mags a big exusht and stickers on there exel and thinks there king shit well :p to them My 76 golf has more power!

BilboFOL
      Participant

What’s wrong with Saturns? My wife has one. The original ones wouldn’t be bad for Bits.

The Omni I’m assuming you mean the Dodge Omni/Plymouth Horizen. Only the Sport version would be good on Bits.

Not never make a Dodge Aspen. Ford Fiesta, Any 80’s GM X cars. Yugo. AMC Matador.

PandaBear
      Participant

Wonder if the Japanese know what an AMC Pacer looks like… :evil::evil:

dgs73
      Participant

Leyland P76… lol…

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

Ford fiesta, lol… if they wanted to make the car realisitic and just like the real thing… they would have to make the motor a .5 microB and make it hard wired so it wouldnt be upgradeble.

Prowler3
      Participant

I saw a mazda with ralliart stickers once! for anyone who doesnt no, ralliart is mitsubishi tuning brand!

How did the fiesta have a 2 shot of NOS. U can only get 50, 100 and 200 i think

barto_85
      Participant
      Quote:
      I saw a mazda with ralliart stickers once! for anyone who doesnt no, ralliart is mitsubishi tuning brand!

How did the fiesta have a 2 shot of NOS. U can only get 50, 100 and 200 i think

??? i’m so lost, where did that come from?

Prowler3
      Participant

go back to about page 1 and start the topic again! from the begining!

micro_Amps
      Participant

I want a BCG Trabant (not)
      :)uA

TallduDe
      Participant

any old citron or however you spell it. im talking about those boxes on wheels, man do the french make some ugly cars!

SurfmyStrat
      Participant

U ask how a fiesta can have only 2 shots of NOS? Its a fiesta, what do u expect, if it has more the thing would fly into the air and disinegrate(no comments on bad spelling plz, its early here)

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

Man, you guys have it all wrong. The more the merrier.

barto_85
      Participant

alright, maybe this shouldn’t be the never topic then, it should be the “end of the queue” topic then.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.