New ’Leyu Treasure’ OEM at ToyEast

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

See here http://www.toyeast.com/subcatlist2.asp?catid=540

They use the same controller as the Nikko IRacer – but they aren’t IR controlled. The controller has a telescopic antenna and the car has standard Bit aerial.

Admin
      Participant

Looks good to me and it’s in a 57mz, the one frequency I don’t have.

Admin
      Participant

looks sweet 🙂

Trackmaster
      Participant

Just wondering as I sit here with my i-Racer in front of me, how the h*ck do you charge the Treasure car? The char-G cars are supposed to be approx. 2 cm longer than the i-Racer, and thecharge compartment for the i-Racer is just enough for the i-Racer(I haven?t been able to pay at Toyeast with my Mastercard so I haven?t recived any char-G cars yet for comparison ).

Anyone out there with more info?

Admin
      Participant

Hi TrackMaster.

The controllers that come with the Treasure’s will not be identical to the iRacer ones – therefore they will be modified to support the extra length of the Char-G car. I don’t own an iRacer but I’ve seen them close up and I wouldn’t say they were 2cm smaller then the Char-G though…but then I don’t have both to compare, I’m a Bit Char-G man

Admin
      Participant

I’ll have to look at that tonight if I get a chance. I did notice that the clear cover that the car sits inside of is different. I’m pretty sure the iRacer is not 2cm shorter than a Bit though.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.