No more Char-Gs in Aus

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ok, Im not sure if this is true, but my mum went to buy a compact from the local toyworld the other day and when she asked the guy if they had any he said that their are none left in Australia they are all sold out, they also said that they are importing more in. If this is true then im wondering whether if the importers (J’n’H I think) will import some different models, parts etc when they import more cars in.

Just a thought.

Admin
      Participant

i have emailed JNH and they said “they are unsure of the future of extending the range” i have seen a fair few compacts around in shops. 4 at my local toyworld. 1 at my work 2 at target

Admin
      Participant

Perhaps I should nip down to Kmart and pick up another one? I didn’t think that the supply of these were going to dry up… There are like 12 sets left at my local Kmart…

Heh, plans of hoarding these things are hatching in my mind.

micro_Amps
      Participant

You’re not alone…Why is it that these little machines captivate people so much. One bite and your gone.

uA

Admin
      Participant

i love my bits, i am addicted i have 9 chassis’s and about 20 shells and i still want MORE

micro_Amps
      Participant

If you want you can ring them yourself JNH (the distributer)customer servicenumber is1800 660 655 – get the info straight from the horses mouth

Admin
      Participant

They just dribble S*** so dont bother.

Admin
      Participant

I’d say what he meant by sold out was JNH don’t have any, whatever the shops have now is all their gonna get unless JNH order more in.

Admin
      Participant

thats probably right, i hope JNH was just dribbling it and they have plans for Bits

Admin
      Participant

Well if anyone wants any other models just email bit_charg_oz@hotmail.com and they can get you anything

Admin
      Participant

just boguth a white 57mh WRX barrelll so i dont need the blue one thanks

t00l
      Participant

sold out around christmas in wa 🙁

this sucks!

Admin
      Participant

that really does suck t00l, you can get some new ones off http://www.tradingdirect.com or http://www.ebay.com.au

Admin
      Participant

im in adelaide and i cant find any, everyone i could think of is sold out.so i got one of eBay

t00l
      Participant

ebay = teh ghey

getting some out of a group buy on overclockers.com.au forums, great price too!

Admin
      Participant

i went to my local toyworld and they said they’ve got some more on the way and should be here in about a week

Admin
      Participant

is this a craze?? because if it is its a quite one. dont hear much about these unless your on these forums.

Admin
      Participant

its getting there, slowly, more and more people i know are getting into them and new people are joining the forum, so yeh its getting there ; )

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.