Racing program?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Has anyone actually started a racing program? How would you set the race classes? By novice to semi-pro to pro? Types of motor classes: 1.0, 1.6, 2.2, 2.6, 3.0, 3.2, 3.8? Drags? Track layout, etc. Have you Derek heard or been in these type of races? I think we have enough technical info on these jewels. It’s time that we start setting records. I’ve heard rumors that they are actually racing seriously in Japan and California. We have to start something before the craze fizzles out.

Admin
      Participant

Yah in California they started a race its already bin planed. Whoever lives in san jose go to Great Mall Some where between july 27 toaugust 3. But that is wut they told me .

SpeedKing

avoid the noid
      Participant

in oklahoma ive been trying to start racing meets but one problem my dad adn i are teh only people here that have them, ive gone to hobby shops with the things and they have no clue about the things so its kinda hard to start racing here

Admin
      Participant

There are race guidelines for drag racing at http://www.questformadness.com that breakdown different race classes. Click on the article on the main page to read or download it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.