THE SECRETE 2 WHEELIES~****

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

YO THIS IS OMAR.

i know how to make your bit charge g do wheelies in 1 minute! first find a good white eraser. Cut it in half so u have two thick pieces. Now get some tape, and tape the eraser to the back of the bit charge g, so that its tilted a bit at an angle. Once u do this, make the car go in reverse, for a couple of seconds, and then hit forward!!! IT DOES A WHEELIE!! if u would like a video of this with mine, drop me an email at pakiplaya@hotmail.com.

Remember its your bit charge g racer, do that the hell YOU wanna do wit it.:smiley15:

PandaBear
      Participant

Haha… its purely adding weight, you don’t need to sacrifice a good rubba just for that. You can use coins (a la PennyRacer) or fishing weights too, anything that you can hang off the tail spoiler.

But me ‘exhaust’ is getting all worn out… :smiley9:

Admin
      Participant

yea yea, its all good!

Admin
      Participant

I like to keep all four wheels on the ground.

And even if i did want to wheelie, i would not use weight……

Admin
      Participant

then how would u do it? smart alic:smiley11:

Admin
      Participant

use sheer torque.

PandaBear
      Participant

Yeah, Jamie’s right – you don’t even need weights with a 2.2 car. Just back it up and slam it ‘fwd’ should be enough to lift the wheels when fully charged… but I don’t think its very good for your gears though.

When I wanna wheelie, I go run the “real thing”… :smiley10:say hi to Wild Willy!!

Admin
      Participant

Trust me pandabear, the power of these motors is under 1/4 watt, the gears could take the torture easily with 10 times more torque.

Admin
      Participant

that lil ass eng. isent about ta blow the gears out. i got a 5.3 with 3 cells and i havent blowen it out yet as for wild willy its a toy not even a real rc car it sucks. when i wanna do a wheelie i but out my clod with a thunder tech ripper chassy 13″ of shock travle dual fantom 7tunr dub. hand wound with 2 trinity heavy met. 3000mha vis matched packs. you wanna impress me take a racing chassy that was made not ta do wheels and make it hold a wheelieahhh the joy of custom hand made eng. and colbot mags. i can get a onroad electric car all stock doin a wheelie with no money spent on it. and the midnight pumpkin did better wheelie than whild willy.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 07November2002

Trust me pandabear, the power of these motors is under 1/4 watt, the gears could take the torture easily with 10 times more torque.

Oh ya, the gears themselves can survive the power but I’m recently getting worried about the gear-to-axle adhesion.

I got into the habit of using reverse as brake (as you do), and now I’m thinking the gear and LH wheel seems to have loosened on the axle. The couple of wheelie attempts wouldn’t have helped things either.

Its happening on 2 cars now. :smiley6:

Admin
      Participant

um dude i got about 5 times more power and mines fine prob becouse it just rips the tires loose any who these lil ass eng. have zero tor. there not big ass earth epozy colbot drag engs. or electric airplane engs

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by lancer_evo on 07November2002

i can get a onroad electric car all stock doin a wheelie with no money spent on it

sigh… yeah yeah yeah ok then, why not just SHOW us a pix?

(Handsup here also who also wants to see a pix of your mod Clod)

Or am I the only one with pix to back my words??? :smiley12:

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:

and the midnight pumpkin did better wheelie than whild willy.

Well, maybe it does and maybe it doesn’t, hard to say – what’s your scientific criteria? (I personally find the Lunchbox/Pumpkin wheelie wheel is a little small and digs into the ground a bit too much.)

All I care is – they both draw a crowd whenever we run these thingsin public. I’m here wanting to promote RC to newcomers, the Willy is easy to drive even for beginners and pretty tough too. I have no worries lending it to newbies and kiddies at the park to play with.

You gonna post a few pix yourself n tell us how YOU bring newcomers to the hobby?? Or youse just gonna sit there recommending freshies to buy only top-$$$ gear and scaring ppl away from RC… you’re not doing the hobby any favours as Normal ppl have to pay money for stuff, not just nick it from a local store.

Admin
      Participant

i wouldnt mind a pic of that and the FTO race car and i wanna c the 5.3 in action

PandaBear
      Participant

I wouldn’t hold your breath, Dan.

If that FTO is really one of “200”, then how come we haven’t seen any of the other 199 units in existence… hmm?

(oh yeah – tnx for the extra 3 bods too, got ’em fine. Starting now to dream up some paintschemes, some are in the stripper right now)

Admin
      Participant

called locking the diff. aka diff spool duuuuhhh. dont hate cuz i got a real truck hate cuz you cat aford the chassy ha ha oh yeah wanna see my serpent vector to and thats ben lowered 2 inchs for a race so site down lil boy and play with your toys anb let the big boys race. wanna see my hardcore racing t max converted to twin .21’s to kid i race r.c. trucks and cars for a hobby shop and im sponcered by thunder tech and hard core racing.http://profiles.yahoo.com/superbadasssweetdaddyneil

PandaBear
      Participant

Ya, doncha hear all your fans yelling that we ALL WANNA SEE your toys??? Go ahead, post ’em up, we’re all beggin’ ya.

Don’t wanna spoil your party, fella, but that “Ripper” truck isn’t even have a Clod’s kit wheels. Plus those 2 motors in the pix are definitely standard RS540SH donks, nowhere near Fantom/Cobalt/handwound.

As for lowering a Vector by 2″, yeah right. Sure, pull the other leg. (As likely as Schuey jacking his Ferrari up by 2-feet high to win the last GP.)

Who’s just been reading too many RC magazines?

You’re married, eh? Who would believe… or didya just borrow someone elses’ photo album site.

Admin
      Participant

the wheels are clod the gear boxes are clod that about all thats clod on it and it was raceing stock class and you shure the f**k cant run hand wound 9 tunes with 27’s and why do you hate is it becouse what i payed for my chassy you payed for all you rc sh*t. and buy lowere a truck it mkes you corner alot faster with out rolling the chassy i seed you dont know sh*t about trucks and the rims are stock clod crome rims with stock clod tires you must be the dumbes mother fukcer alive. what tires are 6.5 on rc car. look at the gear box’s and stop hateing as for my serpent. if you look at how they race them they race on black top with foam tires and no car is higher than 5mm. but every clod upgrade kit only use stock clod gearboxes gears and wheels your so f**king dumn i sware you dont know sh*t about rc. take your chessy ass plastic top and roll out.. and ripper is the name of the chassy on it a 5oz carbon fiber RACING chassy somthing you cant aford see them mult link’s on it those are solid titanum dought you can aford them to. and that custom painted body yp cant aford that either so stop hateing your mr. rc what dus the new ek-4 have in it what size eng. and hwo is it started hmmmmmmmmmm?and how do you set up a centerforce clutch??????? and whats the best on road r.c. electrric car to date. give ya a hint it was just in xtreme r.c on the cover as 5 time world champion driven by paul lemieux

Admin
      Participant

Yes and learn to spell it’s getting really annoying. All these wonderful things you have….or say you have.

Yes panda i agree that the gears can take the load but the pins that couple the gear to the wheel, and the ‘friction’ press fit seem to give way after a while.

BTW pandabear i asked u about a kyosho motor and i cant find the topic it was in….can u remember?

Admin
      Participant

Lancer_evo im calling your bluff, as soon as i ask for pics of your FTO you say your camera is screwed, you say you have a 7.5 no1 has ever heard of that engine before. you want to swap a fully prepped race car for a little damn supra body and booster, you have said that you have fit 3 cells in your chassis, when most of us find it very hard to squeeze 2. i am now putting my damn foot down because i hate people who lie over the internet, once i see the pictures i will take back every single one of these words but until then i am saying you have lied.

good to hear they arrived fine Wills

Admin
      Participant

and what the hell is “caster oil” ITS CASTROL

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:

the wheels are clod the gear boxes are clod

I didn’t say the gearboxes aren’t Clod… :smiley3:only those *chrome* wheels.

Funny that, ‘cos my Tamiya Clod Buster comes with WHITE wheels from the factory.

I’ll give ya a hint… the Clod has a close cousin in crime.

Admin
      Participant

the eng. is only out in america and for my cam my flash card got cracked so now way for me ta take a pic till fryday till i can get a new card. as for the 3 cells you can fit them in a zip zap beaing since there bigger 1 in the stock place and 2 with the + and _ faceing the front. like i said i gt my new flash card monday and i’ll take pics. and boosters are not out in america yet nor the supra body and i cant find them on any site and i want 1. i like the supra alot better becouse i have a 95 supra rz and i wanna make a rep. of my car. as for the bit’s fitting 2 inside the chassy is impos. unelss you cut it i got 2 cells on the outside of my bit back to the eng. no dought your not gonna hear about it becouse it isent a offical tomy part. it just came out about a week ago. as for any stores ever haveing it no it ws custom made for a hobby sop called bruckner hobbies in new york the same shop that had turbo eng. made by trinty “slot works” and custom eng’ for tamya mini 4wd cars. face it theres stuff only out in aus. and theres stuff only out in america. and fed. law wont let me get a booster untill they have 27 45 75 mhz

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by jamiekulhanek on 07November2002

BTW pandabear i asked u about a kyosho motor and i cant find the topic it was in….can u remember?

heh heh, yeah, I just found it 2 mins ago. Its in the MiniZ bit… I replied there.

Gud on’ya, m8.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Shypo on 07November2002

and what the hell is “caster oil” ITS CASTROL

Calm yourself, kiddo.

1) “Castrol” is the brand, with the red/green logo.

2) “castor” is actually a seed oil, a lot like canola. We use it in gas car fuel to lubricate the engine. Its been around for years, there are synthetic oils available now but none are as protective as castor for model engines.

Well, *some* of us here know the difference.

Or could just be a typo. :smiley2: I can’t spell it meself.

Admin
      Participant

lancer_evo you can buy the boosters of ebay, there are 2 for sale right now, and also you could probably buy it off sigmautomotive

Admin
      Participant

Thanks pandabear. I cant wait to see these pics :smiley2:

Admin
      Participant

as i said before, i want to c a pic with in the background sayin “for Ausmicro” so we know you havent stole it form someone elses photo album

Admin
      Participant

hmm dumb ass look under the opp. offered by tamya for the clod see the crome wheels yep thats them. and you cant hook up no outher rim to a clod gearbox the shaft is to big and the mouting is way diff. and wow the bull head came with crome rims dick sucker and its a clod with a big rig body so know your sh*t befor you talk. lets see all the diff. clod chassy’s i had the new era racing mct105 mct103the clodzilla 4 avenger and now the ripperas for the tires i use imex pull tires. what are the same as the jug. tires butthe smae size as a clod tire and in your clod what kind of eng’s did you use and what kind of esc did you use becouse theres only 1 speed con. out than can handle 2 eng. lower than a 11 turn. and what eng. is sent up in rev. rotation?

Admin
      Participant

ALRIGHT calm down! And learn to spell cause everybody is getting sick of your slang.

Admin
      Participant

couldnt have said it better myself

Admin
      Participant

its 5:am here im just runnin on caffine

PandaBear
      Participant

Hey fella – there’s KIDDIES IN THE AUDIENCE. Watch them foul words, fella, this is a G-rated Family site!

I dun need to swear -n- all, ‘cos I can just go play with them toys… eg:

Well, at least everyone can see I’m having fun with the things… not just jabbering on about them on some website.(think I better go change those BullHead flags too… “USA” gives it a bad name. Dun wan tat truk 2 be the next bin Laden target)
      For someone who hates Tamiya so badly, you GOT one?? :smiley5:

Admin
      Participant

Look i dont want to fight anymore because i’ll get kicked off the forum.

But lancer_evo, you have a LOT to live up to.

Admin
      Participant

um my truck isent a tamya theres no tamya parts on it only aftermarket parts the gears are cnc matched by kambro. and the gearboxers are made by hardcore raceing and have a reverse lock out. only reason my tuck has stock rims tires and eng. is becouse whem racing stock you cant change tires rims eng.s or run more than 6 cells for a pro stock class. i race outloaw mod. now what is trucks with custom made chassys lower than a 11 turn and more than 10 cells

PandaBear
      Participant

Sigh… (1) first you say:

“the wheels are clod the gear boxes are clod that about all thats clod on it”[/quote]

now you say:

“um my truck isent a tamya theres no tamya parts on it” …[/quote]

then, (2) now you also say:

“as for my serpent. if you look at how they race them they race on black top with foam tires and no car is higher than 5mm”[/quote]

which I agree 100% with (as I raced Serpent too in a past life), but we all did read just a bit earlier when you *did* say:

“wanna see my serpent vector to and thats ben lowered 2 inchs for a race”[/quote]

sonow you’re gone from senseless to nonsense. :smiley5:

Could we all ask you to do us a Big Favour and KEEP YOUR STORY STRAIGHT?? Mainly because you’re getting me all confused!!!

Ok, the only pix we’ve been shown “The Ripper”, I can see:-

• standard Tamiya Clod tyres on BullHead chrome wheels
      • two silvercan 540 motors (even a newbie could spot those)
      • plastic Clod gearboxes, who knows what’s inside
      • gearbox-mounted steering servo, fixed rear
      • centre lowdown mounted battery
      • custom cantilever chassis
      • non-Tamiya bodyshell, looks like lexan
      • [/list]

Anything else I have missed? Fill us in please!

You sure no Tamiya in there at all?? For I think all guys the world over have decided – if you call it a “Clod” then we’d still call it a Tamiya, even though you’ve modified every part in the whole kit with enough leftovers to build your original ClodBuster.

As for “you dont know sh*t about trucks” heck I won’t disagree, I’m always open to learning more. That’s why I surf the web, I hang out at hobby shops, I lurk around the tracks. But I can only learn from ppl who can prove they actually know more than me, otherwise I’m happy to share what I already know.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.