Admin
      Participant

oops!!! it helps to have a link. he he he sorry

http://www.minirccars.com/bitchar3.htm

silla de nuevo

Admin
      Participant

Payaso

They are all custom bodies made by the team at Kodama Propulsion Laboratories in Japan. VERY slick pieces of craftsmenship yeah?

If you want to see more of their efforts click on this link.

Cheers

Derek

Admin
      Participant

If there is someone out there that can custom make this BENTLEY body they would be my new heroe. It does’nt make sense to make one and break the mold 🙁 somebody please let me know.

and thanks for the info Derek 🙂

silla

M_Coupe
      Participant

I want to build a BMW M Coupe for my Bit, but don’t have the skills or the knowledge to do it. There is a German Bit site that has a BMW Z3 with the top down, but I don’t even think that’s for sale.

Admin
      Participant

my god, those are fuilly sic!!!

cant believe they have done a citroen!!! (love my citroens!!)

i like the fiat punto the best tho

Admin
      Participant

i did this one:

build out of an matchbox car. its easier than u might think. just cut the body in the middle, cut away about 1cm of the chasis, put it back together and model the edges with some kit.

Admin
      Participant

DLX

I LOVE that TT soft-top! Nice bit of work – you should be very proud of that!

Derek

Admin
      Participant

Is that a diecast or plastic matchbox? I’ve been really uncuccessful in cutting the diecast bodies cleanly- not to mention the added weight can’t be good on the motors.

-dan

Admin
      Participant

its a diecast, yes, and ur right that the weight is a little problem. car is moving even slower than the plastic cars. but it s moving ;). so its not for racing but a show car :D.

Admin
      Participant

nice car dlx. Since weight isn’t a problem, toss some BBS alloy wheels on that bad boy and really deck it out.

Do you ship to the US?

Admin
      Participant

ship to the US? i dont sell these car, i just build it for myself 😀

Admin
      Participant

oops, I thought that you worked for the site.

cool car though…..:)

Admin
      Participant

For the Microsizers release in the USA they should have made American cars and Nascars….nascars would definatly sell at races, and american cars would also sell 🙂

Admin
      Participant

american muscle would be the best, like baracuda, hemi cuda, camaro 69, corvette, Trans am, and the GTO. Now that would be awesome. They would have no problem marketing them in the US. Too bad it probably will never happen…..

silla

Admin
      Participant

I’m all about the ’65 Mustangs, ’67 Camaros, “67 Stingrays, ’71 Corvettes, ’68 Firebirds, GTOs, Chevelles, Barracudas andCougars. Anybody that has made one is THE MAN. I’m trying to make a Camaro myself, still looking for a good base body…

I agree with a previous post-er about making NASCAR bodies for the US market. Half the Microsizer models available are Skylines, Lancers, bB Open Deck, etc., cars you don’t see in the States.These micro r/c’s will die in the US because of horrible marketing. It’s a shame because they’re pretty freakin’ cool.

Admin
      Participant

The marketing exectutives have no idea what age bracket they’re suppose to target….Plus it’s alot easier to use molds that already exist instead of creating new ones. They all wanna get rich off somebody elses ideas.

I love the body styles of the foreign cars, but I alsolove the cars that are american styles too…

Admin
      Participant

I think they need to get licensing from the car company to sell them?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.