PandaBear
      Participant

Yeah, its been a year now.

And… who needs terrorists when one’s got citizens like these:
      Teen planned to blow up school with 20 bombs
      :dead::dead::dead:

ph2t
      Participant

i’s been a year since what? sorry, a bit late onto the scene I guess….

ph2t.

z-beam
      Participant

with the laws they have over in the states panda i am not at all suprised to see this kind of activities goin on. and as far as a first anniversiry, i dont get what u mean??? is it of the day dubya bush reckoned the war is over? cos americas government been actin like nazis ever since ww2 finished!

i love my country, but id never follow what my government told me! our culture is free because so many of us are the same….. who would beleve the monkey jonny howard???

hey, ph. what the f*ck is your avatar???? looks like some australian idol regect!!!!

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      and as far as a first anniversiry, i dont get what u mean??? is it of the day dubya bush reckoned the war is over? cos americas government been actin like nazis ever since ww2 finished!

Its 366 to the day Iraq got invaded… and quite a few are edgy
      that there may be some commemorative terrorist violence etc.

Conveniently ignoring the fact that the Muslim calendar
      don’t run by a 365/366 day cycle anyway. 😀
      Why let the facts ruin a good story?

Quote:
      hey, ph. what the f*ck is your avatar???? looks like some australian idol regect!!!!

WORSE!

There is only ONE thing WORSE than Australian Idol…

… and that’s AMERICAN IDOL!!! :shock::shock::shock::dead:

That’s Mr Hung the dancing chipmunk, err, Engineer.
      (totally unprofessionally untrained, no doubt)

betty.k
      Participant

i don’t care what anyone says, he bang!!!:D
      but has anyone noticed the correlation between american conflict and our changing news service?

when america invaded iraq in ’91 we got the cnn news overnight and other american news programs late at night.

then s11 gave us the ticker tape constant updates at the bottom of our screens.

the next iraq invasion brought us the 4:30 news on ch 7 followed by the “just in case” 6:00 news

anyone else got one?:8ball:

Jowlz
      Participant

hey if we wouldnt have invaded iraq we would be paying a lot for gas. oh wait opec hates us and we are still paying a lot for gas!! well haliburton is making money!! and lockheed and the other defense contractors are rolling in the dough as well!!

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Ah so you are prepared to ruin a country for cheap petrol…?

z-beam
      Participant

our nation has excelled in the past when faced with a problem, so when the 99.9 cents/litre point is passed im sure something will change.

howabout the 37c per litre tax the government gets, not to mention the 10c gst on top of that!!!

some countries are working on a viable hydrogen fuel cell system to replace combustion soon. but i’m not to sure thats a good thing.

the reason? if we were to replace all the cars on the road with hydrogen burners we wouldnt get any gas pollution, thats a bonus. but what we will get is more heat and water vapor, which equals clouds.
      the greenhouse effect is a problem now, and it takes about six years for cfc’s and other pollutants to reach the ozone layer. there will be huge amounts of heat polution worldwide, which will have a drastic effect on weather.

about the only thing i can think of is keep usin my bits! they make ozone!

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Hydrogen comes from water, hydrogen is converted back into water…..makes no difference.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:

Cheap petrol — where???

Melbourne just hit 98-99c last weekend. :dead:

Cripes, still remember filling the (SAME!) tank
      and fuel only costed 35c/litre.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Hydrogen comes from water, hydrogen is converted back into water…..makes no difference.

Yeah, but the Californians are so smart… when they make rules for
      “zero emission vehicles” they don’t even allow water from exhausts!!

Maybe things will change with Arnie in charge..! 🙂

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

That is stupid, lol lets do the american thing and BAN water!

PandaBear
      Participant

Drink water?

Nah, methink it’ll be Un-American unless you drink only CocaCola & filter coffee.

z-beam
      Participant

imagine a traffic jam with hydrogen cars, they would make it sticky like the tropics!
      sydney was bad enough this summer, wait untill these machines hit the road en-masse.

the other issue is the price of pure water, the sh*t in the taps to full of chlorine, sodium and flouride to be safly used in a fuel cell. and as it is weve got a major shortage of fresh water in most countries globally. imagine what the worlds gonna be like once we start burnin it!

the only solution would be to create hydrogen stations off the coast using sea water and wind and wave powered generators to do the electrolosis.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

American coffee is the most awful stuff you can imagine.

Jowlz
      Participant

no way dude. we did it because saddam houssein is satan’s gay lover. and well if you are enough of a dickhead to cheat on the prince of darkness why wouldnt you use nerve gas on the usa?

American coffee is the most awful stuff you can imagine.

hey!! not all of us drink maxwell ass. well i do sometimes because it is free but i know whats up with african beans.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Don’t get me wrong man, i have been to your country, and it’s a great place.

Jowlz
      Participant

ya but theres plenty o whackness here forsure. i dont like our mainstream culture much. the “merikan” philosophy is to make everything fit for everyone and you end up with some watered down shit that nobody really likes all that much.

and as far as the coffee ya starbucks is nasty. most grocery store coffee is nasty. and ya i dont really like filter coffee as much as the gritty stuff.

but we dont have swarms of locusts 🙂

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Swarms of locusts are really quite rare down here, ive never seen one before.

I work at McDonalds (im a 17 y.o. student so it’s ok!) and the coffee comes from the USA and is vile. The McCafe coffee is a step up from it but still….i am a fussy bugger.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Swarms of locusts are really quite rare down here, ive never seen one before.

Mebbe locusts wouldn’t be caught dead in Tassie… haw haw haw :p

Nah, its the “poor old” farmers in northern Vic & eastern NSW.

First they lived through several years of drought
      (some young kids had never seen rain before in their lives),
      then suddenly last year they got several years’ worth of rain
      all at once and everything got flooded.

This year it was looking pretty good going for them
      – some rain, some sun… crops growing well…
      but then the LOCUSTS are coming. :dead:

… me starting to think if I were those farmers, I’d be
      suspecting Somebody Up There is trying to drop them a Hint… 👿

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah i wouldnt normally be caught dead down here, but i cant afford to move.

Keymaster

Jamie, Tassie is not all that bad… I’m just miffed I missed up on the chance to catch up with you when I was down there….Then again nice place to visit <> nice place to live/grow up whatever 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Yeah i wouldnt normally be caught dead down here, but i cant afford to move.

Time for uni soon? 🙂

Jowlz
      Participant

“A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George
      W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. A presidential spokesman said
      the President was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second
      one”.

z-beam
      Participant

har har…… 😀

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.