2 speed Perfection Clones

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      titaniumonkey
      Participant

Yup, Perfection has started to make clones too. Check it out…
      http://www.toyeast.com/subcatlist2.asp?catid=1158
      looks pretty good and for 12 dollars US, you can’t psaa this deal, now can you?

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, they look really good for that price. They have a large runtime (120 mah Ni-mh battery), 2 speed, nice looking bodies, spare tyres, 3.5 motor. looks like a pretty good deal, and the aussie dollar is pretty good at the moment.

Super Max Power
      Participant

Damn it, I just ordered an LXX from them 2 days ago. :angry:
      The controlers have a cool telescopic antenna, and a good selection of frequencies, just like the super bits but half the price – I like it:D

Edited by – Super Max Power on 08 November 2003 10:05:10

betty.k
      Participant

nice lookin’ package. worth the cash for the accessories alone!:8ball:

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I am hoping to get one since my dad is going to Hong Kong and I will ask him whether he can pick one up at the toyeast distribution centre. I can only hope that my dad will agree…

merc-blue
      Participant

yeh and the all clear chassis is cool… there gonna bring out body sets and stuff soon which will b cool

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea they are good for the price but to bad they didn’t clone the SBCG chassie like they did the controller.

Toyeast always has interesting stuff at a good price, its the shipping that will get you if you only order 1 thing from them.

merc-blue
      Participant

im up for a group buy if any one else is???

micro_Amps
      Participant

Interesting, LXX (Perfection) are making superBCG copies now.
      They seem to have tweaked the design a little to give the improvements that people want,(longer run time, 2 speeds) but I wonder if they still ‘run on’ when they go out of range.
      :)uA

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      Interesting, LXX (Perfection) are making superBCG copies now.
      They seem to have tweaked the design a little to give the improvements that people want,(longer run time, 2 speeds) but I wonder if they still ‘run on’ when they go out of range.

Well tell you the truth they just look like the normal 2 speed boooster cars with new controllers and some hop up parts (bigger cell, motor tires).

I am going to order 1 or 2 to look at the PBC and see if they are the same(or a clone of) the SBCG.

I really like the SBCG and to get that PBC without the range prob(only on my 27mzh) would be nice plus 2 speed.

Well we will wait and see but I hope there is something different or its not really worth it since the other LXX cars are cheaper and will be just the same. Although they are good since they have 6 cars running now.

micro_Amps
      Participant

Thats why I think they are copying the SBCG pcb, because they have the 3 cars on each of 2 frequencies….or do they?
      Let us know what the story is when you get one.

leonli17
      Participant

And what i wish is the clone SBCG shells too. Then it’ll be the best.

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      Thats why I think they are copying the SBCG pcb, because they have the 3 cars on each of 2 frequencies….or do they?
      Let us know what the story is when you get one.

Yea they do have the a,b,c freq thing going on but its the booster thing that is maiking me think they just changed the crystals and not the whole PBC.

titaniumonkey
      Participant

I noticed that there’s a switch to change what I think is the frequency. So, have they just cloned the special controller from tomy and then added in a car with two shells…I think taht’s the story.

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Yea prolly but we will see when they come in.

Its still a good price though.

DarkTari
      Participant
      Quote:
      The controlers have a cool telescopic antenna, and a good selection of frequencies, just like the super bits but half the price – I like it:D

I can’t count how many times I’ve said that !!!
      Yeah that’s 1 of the issues when ordering from them, they are always
      coming out with new cool stuff!

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:

I can’t count how many times I’ve said that !!!
      Yeah that’s 1 of the issues when ordering from them, they are always
      coming out with new cool stuff!

Yep I think we have all been there lol , New stuff, better price, bettter package deals

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.