3 channel freqs?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Impreza
      Participant

Hi all, I just saw an interesting thing at a local summer night market that is near where I live and was wondering if I witnessed the first of the 3 channel frequency cars? One of the cars I saw was labeled 27B and the other 27A. I know spanky has mentioned on more than once that microsizers are putting these out very soon. I was just wondering if they are out as clones? Any ideas would be great. One car was I think an Auldey in one of those rocket ship holders and the other was one of those ones that has a keychain attached to the charger (which has an orange dome on it). Will get more info if needed.

FreeLoader101
      Participant

sweet ass.. canada wins!!! yo impreza is that the nite market in chinatown in vancouver?? i meant to go there last summer.. but unfortunately things didnt work out.. hook it up with the info.. try them out and see how it is.. u know we all wanna know 😛

oh yah.. i bought my clone from one of those shops when i was there… go me 😀

how cool is that martial arts store tho eh? pimpin!!

outies~

Impreza
      Participant

Anyone else know if this is what is ment by the A, B and C? Spanky? Anyone? I may buy one at the market to try them out, but if it is just a straight 27 MHz that is the last thing I need to add to my collection is another straight 27 MHz car:(

Impreza
      Participant

Freeloader, that is one of the night markets. A second bigger on is in Richmond:smiley2:. I actually found a shop that sells the real deal thou. A Japanese toy importer:) They cost a bit, but are local and I don’t have to pay for shipping. I think they have a website, let me know and I can pm it to you.

Impreza
      Participant

Freeloader, that is one of the night markets. A second bigger on is in Richmond:smiley2:. I actually found a shop that sells the real deal thou. A Japanese toy importer:) They cost a bit, but are local and I don’t have to pay for shipping. I think they have a website, let me know and I can pm it to you.

Impreza
      Participant

Well, I bought more clones:( My curiosity got the better or me. I picked up two of the Auldey sub-channel clones for under $30CD. I got the 27A and 27B MHz models and there is NO interference btwn the two. It really is amazing. The cars themselves are nice but the sub-channels are the prize here. Prbly should have held out for the microsizers, but at <$15CD a pop it was worth it:) I guess I can always add the 27C MHz in a microsizer to the mix.

Haven’t checked if they will run with the standard 27 MHz cars, will let everyone know.

Impreza
      Participant

Well, I bought more clones:( My curiosity got the better or me. I picked up two of the Auldey sub-channel clones for under $30CD. I got the 27A and 27B MHz models and there is NO interference btwn the two. It really is amazing. The cars themselves are nice but the sub-channels are the prize here. Prbly should have held out for the microsizers, but at <$15CD a pop it was worth it:) I guess I can always add the 27C MHz in a microsizer to the mix.

Haven’t checked if they will run with the standard 27 MHz cars, will let everyone know.

Impreza
      Participant

Very slight interference with the standard 27 MHz car, but there is some:( Will look into it further.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.