A GROUP BUY ?

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

Everyone seems to want this and that and doesnt seem to be able to get it…BitHed would like to know if anybody would be interested in a GROUP buy of Kyosho parts…Be it ready sets or bodies or parts, from screws to wheels sets to tires to whatever…I am willing to get any and all items from Kyosho and supply them to the group at Japanese retail prices…I would send them to a trusted Ausmicro memmber in Australia who would ten redistribute them to all the seperate buyers…it might make sense for you with postage…I can pack items together for each buyer also if that might make it easier for Dgs, oh i mean the trusted member 😉 to send them all out later on…I would be happy to fix up a page at PanicToys.com to let you know about prices etc…

Items could include the NEW MR-02 sets OR the new Kyosho Monster Mini Z…Let me know through the boards if it is worth doing this or not 🙂
      Stay Frosty…BitHed 🙂

trash
      Participant

It seems very few people are actually interested.
      I get the feeling it is more that they like see and handle the item in the shop first before buying it or wait until a friend tells them that it is good.

Put it quite simply, I’m prepared to share my cost of shipping stuff if you want to get stuff.
      The more people who share the shipment, the cheaper it gets. cash up front nothing worse than getting stung by a promise.

My friends are notorious for it. I now only get stuff now for half my friends and let them fight over who gets it.

trash
      Participant

It seems very few people are actually interested.
      I get the feeling it is more that they like see and handle the item in the shop first before buying it or wait until a friend tells them that it is good.

Put it quite simply, I’m prepared to share my cost of shipping stuff if you want to get stuff.
      The more people who share the shipment, the cheaper it gets. cash up front nothing worse than getting stung by a promise.

My friends are notorious for it. I now only get stuff now for half my friends and let them fight over who gets it.

Barrelll
      Participant

kyosho monster mini z??? DETAILS PLEASE BITHED PICS TOO IF U HAVE THEM = D = D

Barrelll
      Participant

kyosho monster mini z??? DETAILS PLEASE BITHED PICS TOO IF U HAVE THEM = D = D

bithed
      Participant

Working on it mate…

bithed
      Participant

Working on it mate…

dgs73
      Participant

anyone after monster z pics/info, PM me your email address and i’ll forward em to you. And learn Japanese LOL:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

anyone after monster z pics/info, PM me your email address and i’ll forward em to you. And learn Japanese LOL:smiley2:

dgs73
      Participant

And yeah, i’m in.

bithed
      Participant

…on ya babe…seems i got the whoe world waiting for these bloody show pics…Dave your pics from the magazine ? The machine in action is a thing of ugly beauty…kyosho did their homework on it and it shows…Gotta get thses pics up…working on it boys…

dgs73
      Participant

Overland was going to be my next victim… looks like i’ve changed my mind. Same pice you’ve got, i’ll wager. You’ve seen it run?? A few questions i have, yes…

bithed
      Participant

damn baby is VERY cool…jumps flips rolls and still comes back laughjing…based on the overland but a complete remake dood…sleek body…chunky balls…what more could you want in a monster…be aware though..its an INDOOR item…i bet she doesnt like the mud much…go glow for outside…pics are coming i promise..i am so behind in my REAL job too…dave heading out to the shop in 10 minutes 🙂

dgs73
      Participant

cheers, thats red, not blue…:smiley2:

Barrelll
      Participant

i want pics, send em to knightjg@utas.edu.au Thanks dave/bithed. Give us all the info u got guys = )

bithed
      Participant

Try and get something up tonight barrell…I think you will be suitably impressed with this item mate…Rocked my sox off for sure…

merc-blue
      Participant

im in if the monsters r a decent price?

dgs73
      Participant

Barrell; pics on their way. Sorry ’bout the delay

Barrelll
      Participant

thanks dave got them, looks very interesting and tempting… any news on a price bithed ?? Also any news on what model bodys they come with??

bithed
      Participant

Japanese retail for the Mini Monster is 17800 JPY…At todays rate that is ABOUT 163 USD…I guess the Monster box will weigh about the same as a regular ready set so shipping will be between 25-30 USD as a ‘guesstimate’…Thems the facts Ma’am…PanicToys prices are yet to be confirmed…The rate sux right about now anyway so it might get better or worse for you…Will keep you posted…

The two bodies availabe are blue and white or blue and yellow…Apparently there are other bodies to follow…Full range of option parts coming too but times and prices arent available yet…

Barrelll
      Participant

Sweet thanks mate, So there about twice the price of a normal mini z or close to, i hope they are twice as quick… Any news if normal mini z parts will be compadable?? Also any news on the motor it comes with or possilbe speeds it will be able to achieve? I guess more info will come to date when release gets closer…

dgs73
      Participant

If i’m not wrong, the two available bodies are the Mad & Mega Force bodies, just Z size.

Admin
      Participant

im in for the mr-02 🙂

btw, theres a pretty good site http://www.rcsquare.com , they got a whole load of miniz stuff, not too expensive compared to the retailers in australia

their 5-7day express shipping is really express, i got my order in 5 days flat. Abit more costly though, but not a problem as i bought in a group so we split the costs.

Admin
      Participant

oh yeah, and those of you without a credit card, you can pay rcsquare with direct debit 😀

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.