…A JOURNEY TO A BETTER PLACE…

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      bithed
      Participant

…Well DGS s 350Z has left the building…yup shes winging her way to that big island you call home…So hpow about it D? Can we share your EMS tracking with the whole world here and watch your progress asyour fairlady becomes an aussie ? Let me know and I will post up the link 🙂

z-beam
      Participant

lucky bugger…

thanks dgs for the bits’n’pieces, they got to me safely.

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Is it an autoscale or a readyset??

bithed
      Participant

…readyset…gold wheelnuts…RM carbon plate set…SQUAT carbon conversion plate so you can run 01 boddies on the 02 chassis…and the all important, and now traditional, pack of gum 🙂

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Pack of gum?? Japanese gum?? What does it taste like??

bithed
      Participant

…baby is flying over the Pacific today (Friday) which means she will be in Sydney Saturday evening…no post on Sunday….blah blah blah…SHOULD be in the office on Monday afternoon or sometime on Tuesday for sure…

…Jamie the gum is called BlackBlack…I sent DGS a freebie a while back and he fell in love with it…Its my favorite too…Pretty much everytime he orders from me he gets gum now 🙂 I will let him tell you about it…If he ever gets online again…lol…I think he is hung up outside somewhere…Probably been given a wedgie by the scary guys at the pub when he was talking about his ‘fairlady’..lol…

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Lol dude, i’llmake him post me a piece!!

z-beam
      Participant
      bithed
      Participant

…Thats the one…I chomp through crap loads of the stuff…I COULD get one that would brush your teeth for you…one that tastes like ‘mangosteen’ or ‘sweetie’…Theres a new one that wont stick to your teeth…And whats the point of that ? lol…

…Actually VooDoo, who hasnt been around for ages, actually told me of this great stuff we have here called ‘Poo Poo Drops’…Basically a couple of drops in the toilet after you have finished ‘dropping the kids off at the pool’ and all nasal annoyance is erased and removed…Thats Dave’s NEXT freebie 🙂

Super Max Power
      Participant

Ooooh – Hi Tech Chewy!!!

bithed
      Participant

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/candy/68ad/

…ok…cool stuff…There ya go…Im gonna start stocking it 🙂

…2 packs, total 18 pieces for 5 bucks shipped anywhere in the world…in fact i will start doing all sorts of weird stuff we have here 🙂 Come on and join the bus 🙂

z-beam
      Participant

ever had a mangosteen before bithed? they are my girlfreinds favorite fruit, unfortunatly we cant get them unless we travel to indonesia (bali).

how easy can you get this mangosteen gum dude?
      i’m really interested!

bithed
      Participant

…ZBEAM mate…by the middle of next week i will stocked and loaded…Secured an ENDLESS soursce of ALL flavours on the way home tonight…How many you want brah?

Geo-Z
      Participant

Pray that you don’t encounter those customs ####s. I once got severly ripped off because a pal of mine express mailed an overnight parcel via DHL (aka DestroyingHobbyistsLives) which contained a few MR01 parts and a rare, sealed Dreamcast game. Those #$$%^^’s at customs witheld the bundle for quarantine (WTF it’s not a bio-form) for 2 weeks (i paid $55 dollars for fast overnight delivery what a nerve). It arrived crushed and carelessly resealed. The DC game was missing it’s shrink wrap, spinecard, and the case was cracked and scratched. THE FINAL INSULT was the accompanying letter, demanding an additional 56 AU dollars (total: over $100 for a late, damaged delivery) for quarantine fees and handling. If anything, do NOT mail with DHL or Fedex, these companies are in cahoots with those customs pricks and are the bane of hobby items.

You were warned. !@#$% customs. Bare-faced robbers, the lot of ’em.

z-beam
      Participant

when it comes to customs you have to be cool about things and be patient in the first place.

international air freight with “rush me quick” attracts a lot of attention, i.e you are making them paranoid about the contents.

with my buisness i get a lot of deliveries from indonesia, and trust me every time i have requested a quick pick up or customs clearance its taken an extra week!

lesson no.1 dont rush the ba$tards at customs, they like to punish anyone considered suspisious… paranoid racists they are!

dgs73
      Participant

im back, im back. Got to work Monday, and there’s this box sitting here, see? Dunno what’s going on for a bit, as residue of illness is still floating around me… 10 minutes later and I figure it out… 350Z!!! Guess what, I found that gum over here, but only in the usual flavour. In Chatswood (or Chat-woo as my sis likes to call it; sorry in advance if that offends.) The option to get different flavours does interest me greatly though dood… z-beam; too much caffeine, but not a bad thing…

dgs73
      Participant

so Bit, what sort of range of flavours we talking here? Would like to get a box of the usual too please…!

Keymaster

Geo-Z – for the record those companies do their own Customs work. Yup that’s right they’re an approved inspection/collection body. That’s why they normally charge the world for it. EMS deliveries go through the regular Australian Customs and generally you’re treated fairly and things are much better handled.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Geo-Z
      Participant

Yes, and EMS is way cheaper too. I had a few xbox modchips and retro games mailed via EMS, everything arrived as it were…..I also hear that Global Priority Mail also passes through without tampers. One thing’s for sure, that’s the first and last time i deal with DHL.

It really surprizes me how DHL and Fedex are reputedly faster and offer tracking services, but go to such lengths to make a quick buck. Quarantine a CD + MR01 parts, what a joke – if it were food, i’d understand ;).

Peace.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.