A Personal Challenge…..

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      DarkTari
      Participant

Been a while Pimps. Show Season has kept me very busy:
      http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f23/stereo-system-showoff-661-21.html

I got this burnin sensation in my X-Acto holdin fingers that’s gotta produce!
      So I’m Challenging ALL Pimps & Mods to a “Pimp-O-Da-Year” Contest !
      Deadline & Show Oct 31st….. HALLOWEEN !!!!
      Popular Choice Voting…….
      All Bit Pimp Rules Apply with the addition of Mods participation……

I’m Callin ALL you Pimps Out from your Busy HumDrum lives, grab an X-Acto, Epoxy, Puddy, Files, etc. and see if you still have the balls to create !!!!!!

And My Personal Callouts go to :
      CrazyDave, SWG, SuperFly, Sat4Life27, HirotR34, Microsash, Papataratuga, DriveWRX, Sinned, IBJamn & Yagbols

vroomvroom55
      Participant

Your pimpin in a scion xb!??!?!?! thats like pimpin with grandma in the car next to you, or pimpin with fat ugly chicks. Who do you pick up?Rrosie O Donnell? Well good luck with that mr “pimp”…..

z-beam
      Participant

the Bb is a really nice vehicle for mods. its a box, ready to be rearranged anyway you like and has plenty of room for customisation.

dark tari is a veteran of mico car detailing,painting andmodification. google up bitpimps if your at all interested in seeing some of the amazing work being done.

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

@vroomvroom55 230478 wrote:

Your pimpin in a scion xb!??!?!?! thats like pimpin with grandma in the car next to you, or pimpin with fat ugly chicks. Who do you pick up?Rrosie O Donnell? Well good luck with that mr “pimp”…..

You show some respect kiddo, Dark Tari has been putting out awesome custom micro r/cs for like 5 years…

DarkTari
      Participant

@vroomvroom55 230478 wrote:

Thanx Guys but I Got THIS……….
      Look here you lil ROOKIE ! This CALL OUT has nuthin to do with what I prefer to drive and EVERYTHING to do with Micro RC’s. Now that you got that lil insult outta your system, Join the contest and I GUARANTEE I will wipe the floor up with yo lil azz ! You wouldn’t stand a chance!

Betta yet, YOU & ME ! Mono eh Mono ! I’ll mod a bB ! Fair enough ???
      Da Gauntlet has been laid……..

I REALLY don’t need a hot ride to pickup. And I betcha I can pickup ANY babe I want in Da Toasta. Trust !

Lesson #1 – It’s not the car, but the Pimp that’s drivin it !
      Lesson #2 – If you need a car to pickup, you got issues…
      Lesson #3 – If she can’t be picked up without you drivin a Ferrari, Porsche
      or other high end auto, she ain’t worth it.
      Lesson #4 – And if you feel you NEED one to pickup, buy some self esteem
      instead…

And believe me, DaToasta, in any contest would WIN against ANYTHING YOU can personally come up with…… Wanna try ? Post what you REALLY drive, I dare you !!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Now the rest of you Mugs, get yo azz’s in gear and get to moddin again….

vroomvroom55
      Participant

#1, i dont realy bother with body work that much, mostly the internal work, because when it comes down to it, thats what makes the difference. AND i have been modding in the RC scene for years and years too, i was into micro a few years ago and i got back in a few months ago so i forgot some things. And the only reason i realy even jioned this site was to try to get PH2T to start making nellys again, or else i prefer xmodsforum.co.uk because people their respond much quicker, even now that the micro RC market has crashed.

vroomvroom55
      Participant

And stop talking about being a “pimp”, if you call yourself a pimp, in reality, your a wannabe.

Renton
      Participant

each to there own so let it go. You got a problem with someone elses way of living? then you have serious issues

stop bickering like little school girls and get on with the challenge.

Let your work do the talking

and in no disrespect vroomvroom55 ,if you prefer xmodsforum, hang there mate, no need to come to ausmicro and write off people.

If there is one thing I hate more than petty arguments, its petty arguments on the net and cheap shots from behind the keyboard.

Im not taking sides, just keeping the peace.

move on

betty.k
      Participant

iยดm a pimp and proud of it :8ball:

z-beam
      Participant

i got some stuff in the works… dontcha worry DT im busy…

DarkTari
      Participant

Z-Beam !! Good to hear Pimp ! Let’s get it goin….

BettyK……. You’ll ALWAYS be Pimp’n !!

Renton…. You In ????

and Thanx for squashin that. I had a lil dude on our Club forum that tried that same crap with me on another subject. Hadda let ’em know that 5hit don’t fly with me……and never will ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

z-beam
      Participant

ive allways loved the boxy Bb. too hard to find in australia, toyota never released em here. shame really, would have been a nice vehicle to pick up.

i modded a few in the bit char-g days, the off road version all camo’d up with a trailer and a monster truck. i remember betty did a limo version which was awesome to. definatly the most versitile body available in my opinion…

the q-steer Bb’s i have so far havent been meddled with… but that could change ๐Ÿ™‚

DarkTari
      Participant

Yeah I remember, those were the Gool Ol’ Dayz…..:beer:

bitp.1.jpgbitp.3.jpgshark2.jpg

bettyK:

DarkTari
      Participant

Yeah I remember, those were the Gool Ol’ Dayz…..:beer:

bitp.1.jpgbitp.3.jpgshark2.jpg

bettyK:

z-beam
      Participant

those 2 are still sitting in ***elcases on a bookshelf.

**** those german rims still impress, love the limo!

z-beam
      Participant

z-beam
      Participant

@z-beam 230536 wrote:

haha j e welcases…

its an angry antiantisemite filter.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.