ABC Switch on Booster controller

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Am i right in thinking this switch is for :

A : Controlling NORMAL (nonbooster) cars
      B : Using in BOOST MODE
      C : Running in FULL SPEED mode for booster car.

infinite
      Participant

yeah that seems right, but you do know that in A mode that the controls for forward and reverse are switched.

so if you press forward your going backwards.

Admin
      Participant

This isn’t necessarily true. I’ve not seen a 4 channel controller where the forward and backward actions are reversed… You might have a defective controller.

Rob

Admin
      Participant

The OEM Bits have the forward and backwards reversed. The 4 Channel controller will control other Tomy Bit CharGs fine.

infinite
      Participant

oh haha.. that might be it then cause i have a oem bensu, and a booster machine set

Admin
      Participant

on a different note, does anyone know what the blue button on the top right hand side of the 4 band controller is for? Surely it must do something?

Admin
      Participant

It`s the booster button :smiley13:

Admin
      Participant

Booster Button for Booster Bits

Admin
      Participant

how do you mean? I thought that to put the boost on you have to switch the ABC switch at the back… are you saying you can just press that button instead…??

Admin
      Participant

That’s the whole point of the booster. It’s a 2-speed bit. switch the ABC selector to B to enable the boost function. Then the car goes slow until you press the button.

avoid the noid
      Participant

when im racing on my track against friends i have my booster set in B mode that way on turns i can release the “turbo” button and take the turns slowly and not spin out like some of my friends do adn then on the straight aways i hit the switch and im off so yea it does have a purpose

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.