Alloy Rims

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      empirebayjmt
      Participant

Do U guts Use alloy rims on your mini z s ?
      If no y not ? R they good ?

dgs73
      Participant

i do for starters… all but one of mine have alloys. A tiny bit heavier than stock (but helps keep the car planted…), plus they look cool as. Try Square, Kyosho, Eagle, Topcad…

dgs73
      Participant

Eagle on left Z, Square inch ups (larger diameter wheel) on right Z. Sorry about pic quality, phone camera being used again but you get the idea…

empirebayjmt
      Participant

the 1’s on the right look nice dood i wanna get a set :Dany place in aus to get alloys ?

dgs73
      Participant

try the ‘bay… those rims on the right can be hard to get hold of… i’ll get up a better pic of those rims, they’re pretty much the same style (bbs), but the right ones are alot bigger with finer detail. . As it is, i only display them… not gonna ruin them by running them, as the chassis they’re on is capable of 57kph… and likes to traction roll. You’ll find better rim pics in my gallery

ken_wyleung
      Participant
      Quote:
      Do U guts Use alloy rims on your mini z’s ?
      If no y not ? R they good ?

I am using alloy knuckles for my Mini-Zs (MR-015,02,F1 and overlander). Most of them are good. And recommond Kyosho ally knuckle, I have try Kyosho and GPM in 0 degree and 1 degree for Racer and F1, althought they are same degree, the result can be difference.:D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.