ANN: Advertising barrier originals ready

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

All

Per my previous post on the topic, I have uploaded some ready-to print/ready-to-edit advertisingbarrier files to the server for you to download for your own personal use. One file is a 429KB 1:1 JPEG, the other is the Photoshop 6.0 template which you can use as a startto make your own.

Please click on this link to take you to the page. Note – you will need to right-click on the “DOWNLOAD” links and “SAVE AS” to retrieve the files to your PC.

If anyone would like to mirror these files on your own server, please email me and I’ll give you an OK. PLEASE do not directly link to the files for any reason.

Finally, if you get creative and make your own sheet(s) of barriers, it would be GREAT if you could email it to me so we can share your efforts with the rest of the community.

Cheers

Admin
      Participant

And to ease some of the bandwidth demands off AUSMICRO, the sameJPEG advertising barrier files are availablefrom The Admiral’s LairDownloads page, as well.

Admin
      Participant

Thank you for doing a mirror!

Aarons wallet and my wallet collectively thank you

Cheers

Admin
      Participant

No problem. Microsoft gives me 30 MB to play with, and I’ve used just over 1 MB so far.

+the price is right: it’s free.

-it’s a “Microsoft Community” site, with all those great little ads and pop-up ads hard-wired in.

Admin
      Participant

zeroBXU,

I went to your site and clicked on ‘Downloads’ but it’s asking for a username and password. Is one needed to download files?

Darryl

Admin
      Participant

Darryl, it’s asking you to log in as a “member” of the site. All you need to do is go to the main page of the ‘Lair, and click on the “Join Now” link. Don’t worry–it’s free and easy. If you keep having problems, let me know. For the next couple days, email (or this board) will probably be the quickest way for me to get back to you.

Admin
      Participant

Thanks a bunch Derek.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.