ANN : Mike’s Knight Rider Mod Pix & Vids!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Ladies and gentlemen,mums and dads, boy and girls

I’M EXCITED!

I’ve been sent a few photos and videos from Mike (akaMOD MAN) of his Black Celica. But this is no ordinary Celica folks. It’s smart. It’s high tech. It’s colourful. It can carry David Hasselhoff from New York to Los Angeles while he sleeps like a baby.

Yes – our favourite 80’s high-tech action series, Knight Rider, has been lovingly honoured by Mike with a Black Celica complete with KITT’s famous scanning light!

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS HAVE BEEN UPLOADED FOR YOUR GAWKING PLEASURE RIGHT HERE!

Sure the light’s not above the bumper. And I admit the switch looks a little strange under the rear wing. But come on – fellow kids of the 80s – you can’t tell me that this little gadget isn’t totally COOLISMO!? And it doesn’t drain precious power from the Char-Gs internal battery. W00T!

Best of all – Mike’s going to share his skills by offering the mod as a ready-to-build kit (for people not afraid of surface-mount components)or a ready-to-install module for a few dollars extra. Keep watching ausmicro.com for pricing and availability details.

Top effort Mike!

Derek

Admin
      Participant

Ummmm…. Since when did Ausmicro have copyright ownership of that first pic?…

Admin
      Participant

david gave derek permission, they talk all the time, about baywatch and german music videos and stuff.

hehe

ryan

Admin
      Participant

ROTFL @ Isoropia!

I was there – HONEST! I took the photo! And I asked for KITT’s permission, too.

Derek

Admin
      Participant

It’s true, he did ask for my permission.

Admin
      Participant

LOL!

Derek

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.