Announcing our Special Prize!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

A Special Award for “Show Us Yer Bits”

Thanks to Bithed over at PanicToys I’m happy to annouce that DaveF will be cruising around his amazing Bit Char-G raceway with a brand new Super Bit Char-G!

DaveF, creator of the very popular Competition backgrounds, one of the key members of the Competitions Team inner circle kindly has devoted many many hours to the Competition and sadly due to circumstances outside his control was unable to enter himself.

So in recognising his massive contribution to ausmicro.com both with the Competition and in the past we’d like to say “Thank you” with this small token of our appreciation!

Aaron.

Edited by – Aaron on 04 December 2003 21:11:30

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

sorry to hear you couldn’t enter a car, but all the work done certainly makes up for it. congrat’s dave!:):8ball:

brendan
      Participant

well done dave. u deserve the car for what you have done to ausmicro and ‘show us yer bits’ comp, congrat’s to you dave

bithed
      Participant

: ) On ya Dave…Havent forgotten about ya buddy…Have a good one and stay safe 🙂

barto_85
      Participant

thanks for your services dave.

ph2t
      Participant

shamon brother!
      :approve:
      ph2t.

DaveF
      Participant

Wow. I’m touched. I’m almost speachless.

Thanks guys. Special thanks of course to Ausmicro (the best Micro RC site on the globe), and Bithed over at PanicToys.

The reason I like AusMicro is because the people are all so helpful and friendly – this just proves it.

I have been so busy with various family medical dramas that I haven’t even had time to check out who won the “Show us yer bits” comp. Must do that now.

Thanks again.

ph2t
      Participant

Hoping everyone is well man.

ph2t.

NSR34
      Participant

Comgrats dave, take it eazy.:)

DaveF
      Participant

The wife is on the mend. She’ll never be completely cured, and all the bits of her the cut out have left her innards behave differently now, so there’s problems related to that too.

The kids have healed now or are just about healed.

I might be able to renovate more or drive the BCGs again soon.

betty.k
      Participant

jeez, sounds like you’ve really earned your prize! hope things are soon settled:8ball:

Impreza
      Participant

Dave, sorry to hear the bad news. Hope all is well now and hope you have a great christmas.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Announcing our Special Prize!’ is closed to new replies.