antenna

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

i just noticed that my brothers 57mhz controlers antenna is longer than mine by quite a bit and he hasnt done anything to it!! is there something wrong with my 45mhz controller antenna???

GT-ahh
      Participant

no theres nothing wrong with it… all the antennas are a different length for some reason… maybe its dependant on the wavelength and freq…

Admin
      Participant

thanks!!

Admin
      Participant

boungah there diff. genarations of bit’s. i saw that some of my bits the componets on the pbc are diff. colors and heres a easy way to see if there diff. genaration’s look at the pcb bord under the buttons you dont even need to take it apart and compare um. there 4 diff gen. pm me for pics of each of um

Admin
      Participant

so is that why there are different colored controls?…or is that because of the mhz? i would really love the one with blue buttons!! but i have a poop silver one with pink writing!!

Admin
      Participant

i got the blue buttons and green. but the pcbord on the controles is slighty sdiff on diff. genarations. if you wanna do somthing diff. do what i did use led to light up the inside of your controler ta make the buttons glow. nothing sez bling bling like neon lights leds and anodized stuff

Admin
      Participant

i really love the look of the microsizer control-green and silver i also like the smooth fairlady controller cos its just silver and black and BTW ? i like your idea of neon lighting, it sounds really cool

GT-ahh
      Participant

the different generations are different revisions of the pcb… look at the PCB and they say “rev 3” and stuff

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.