Anti Boost Mod

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      HiCh
      Participant

i’m thinking of doing the anti boost mod but i hear that if u do. u have to take out the battery becasue the pulse never stops and drains the battery, unless u push down the button. so i was wondering if u can connect it sumway so that the switch turns of everything??

ph2t
      Participant

put a piece of thick paper or cardboard between one of the batteries and the terminal it touches…

brutal, but effective…

ph2t.

HiCh
      Participant

thats basicaly the same as takeing the battery out. i dont want to keep opening it and have to carry a screw driver around…..

DaveF
      Participant

I saw a battery dip switch mod somewhere (wasn’t that you Ph2t?)

ph2t
      Participant

yeah, but that’s for the car, Hich wants one for the TX. Say Hich, just go to a Dick Smith or Jaycar store and buy a small switch from there for like 50c. Just put it on the red wire coming from the batteries that goes to the circuit board.

ph2t.

DaveF
      Participant

What about the on/off switch on the front of the controller?????

micromatch
      Participant

you click it after you click the dip switch on the controlleror maybe theres a way to hook it up i dunno im to lazy to figure it out

VooDooMafia
      Participant

I do this mod to all my 2 speed cars and I love it. After you are done racing/playing just turn of the controller and your done, no battery waist.

HiCh
      Participant

yo ph2t is there any way to wire it to the on of switch in the front? so u dont need to make room for another switch

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      yo ph2t is there any way to wire it to the on of switch in the front? so u dont need to make room for another switch

You dont need to have another switch. As soonas you turn off your controller the power and signal stop.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.