Any Engineers/Comp Sci looking for a job?

Home Forums General Chat Any Engineers/Comp Sci looking for a job?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TiburonGT
      Participant

Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation is short 450 engineers and is actively hiring. We are looking for all kinds of engineers and computer scientists with or without working experience. If you are interested, email your resume to me (sksiu@sikorsky.com). Do this quick as Sikorsky is really pushing this hiring process and the positions are being filled very fast.

Why am I doing this here? I get $3000 for every new hires that I referred (they have to stay at the job for at least 3 months), that”s why Im using all sorts of connections that I have.

Btw, Sikorksy is a helicopter company located at Stratford, CT, we make the Black Hawks along with many other helicopters. Check out http://www.sikorsky.com for more info on the company.

I stop collecting resumes on 9/30/05….so hurry

Thanks

Edited by – TiburonGT on 24 September 2005 07:47:49

betty.k
      Participant

without working experience, hey? reckon they’ll take someone that’s enthusiastic but untrained?tongue.gif8ball.gif

merc-blue
      Participant

how about people still studying ?

TiburonGT
      Participant

if you have an engineering degree but without working experience…they will definitely still consider you

and we need people like right now….we’ve been short-handed for a while now….so if you arent graduating soon, sorry this isnt for you….

icebreaka
      Participant

I need an internship for the first half of next year with an engineering company.. in sydney.. if anyone finds anything let me know 😀

TiburonGT
      Participant

still collecting resumes….the new deadline is the last day of this year…thanks

PandaBear
      Participant

What’s the starting wage like in CT, for an Elec Eng / Comp Sci guy?

Is Sikorsky paying RELOCATION? tongue.gif

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.