anyone got a perfection mini from toyeast?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      betty.k
      Participant

i know it’s a bit late to ask this seeing as i’ve already ordered one, but if you’ve got one of these tell me what you think:8ball:
      AMINIH06a.jpg

Edited by – betty.k on 15 January 2004 11:06:31

micro_Amps
      Participant

Yeah, they are not too bad. Two speed, reducing to low speed on corners (like the enertecs), lights, longer charging time, larger capacity cell, longer run times. Range is good, quality is 8/10. Not bad considering the price.
      uA:)

Pork_Hunt
      Participant

ahhh, uA just the fella, i am pretty damn sure the enertecs, and prolly the Minis are running completely different circetry (sp) to everything else. Discuss.

betty.k
      Participant

yeah, i’m not impressed with the ‘selective’ boost with enertec pcb’s. i recently got my first 2 speed (lxx) and i like being able to control the boost. i don’t use the enertec pcb’s any more as a result, which is a shame cos they have great range and i think they have quality transistors. i’m gonna try a tranny transplant with them but i wanna consult with ua and ph2t first. might start a new topic:8ball:

DaveF
      Participant

We have 3 of them. the lights are a nice feature, the 2 speed is done differently to BCGs, but not completely without merit. One has a loose steering pnion, so it turns sharper one way, and sometimes turns of it’s own accord, but for novelty value, they’re not bad.

betty.k
      Participant

i’ve had mine for a couple of weeks, and dave pretty much summed it up. was very slow outta the box so i dual celled it. as a result i have a use for slow motors!! the pcb’s deliver a lotta power to the motor/steering. the brand name underneath is “p-digi”, same as my desert hummer, and if i didn’t know better i’d swear it had fets in that rx! the wheelbase on bits is a scale version of a mini’s, so they look quite realistic. overall i’m happy with my little rally mini, use many, buy lots!!:8ball:

micro_Amps
      Participant

DaveF, there’s a name from the past.
      Welcome back.
      Where ya been? So much has happened since you were last on. Or have you been lurking?
      :)uA

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.