anyone my place?

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

hi there just got into this micro thingy… i got my yellow evo like 1-2 years ago.. but back then.. bit char-g wasnt a craze over the shorelines…. but at last i found this cool site.. which is kinda near to my area … “Malaysia” heh… hence they are really hard to find over my area (the Bit Char-G and parts ) anyway if anyone are living at the same country has me, it would be great honnor to know you and to seek on advice on where to get all the sets provided from Tomy and parts.. so thats all i guess… hmmm i l be saving my bucks now.. gonna travel next year to jp to swipe all the models i can lay my hands on 😛

p/s: you guys are the best 😛

KingRX7
      Participant

wheres malaysia and do they speak english there?

Admin
      Participant

its on the left of aussie … above singapore..

: lol yes we do speak english.. lol… if not i wouldnt be in here :approve:

Edited by – subimpact on 08 August 2003 05:03:12

KingRX7
      Participant

i thought it was in africa or somethin

Admin
      Participant

lol africa is africa 😀
      check up the atlas 😛

KingRX7
      Participant

i mean a country in africa

Admin
      Participant

africa is a country it self mate…

the sub-countries are called states…. hmmm
      u sure ur from usa? o.o or did u skip ur geographical class?

KingRX7
      Participant

yeah africa is a continent you fool not a country
      i think your the one skipping geography

Edited by – KingRX7 on 08 August 2003 06:26:58

Admin
      Participant

if i m the one skipping, why are you bad in geo x.x

geez … check up on countries before asking 😛

i meant where is where.. hehe…

look up the atlas book where is that tiny stupid country called malaysia XD

KingRX7
      Participant

africa is a continent with its own countrys

Admin
      Participant

ok my bad
      so whats ur point ? still wondering i m from africa continent?

FYI i’m on asia continent -_- ike my previous post said… near by the aussie..

ph2t
      Participant

Subimpact, welcome to the boards. :approve:

KingRX7, learn your bloody geography.:evil:

ph2t.

VR-4
      Participant

thinking of managascar or however you spell it.

play risk it tought me geography and now i got a taste for takeing over the world and ruleing with a iron fist

barto_85
      Participant

yeah, can t believe how many posts were used trying to get that point across! And subimpact, I think M_coupe has that avatar.

brendan
      Participant

My friend use to live in maylasia but his cat got eaton buy monkeys.

KingRX7
      Participant

lol telling me to learn my own geography when hes the one that said africa was a country i think knowing the continents is a lot more important than knowing where a place where monkeys eat cats is

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      …look up the atlas book where is that tiny country called malaysia

… or watch Zoolander’… :D:D:D

imho T’is lucky that the Yanks don’t know where some countries are.
      They just discovered where AFGHANISTAN is, and look at it now… :dead:

jamiekulhanek
      Participant

Yeah good point. I went on a holiday a few years back to the US of A, and my family and i were positively stunned, by the lack of geographical knowledge of the US citizens.

I.E. When we told them we were from aussie they asked:

“Do they have cars over there??”

“Do you live in the desert??”

“Do you ride kangaroos to school??”

When we told some of them we were from Tasmania they instantly thought it was in Africa or maybe in the Middle East!

Just my 2 cents worth……:):D

jamiekulhanek
      Participant
      Quote:
      Quote:
      …look up the atlas book where is that tiny country called malaysia

… or watch Zoolander’… :D:D:D

imho T’is lucky that the Yanks don’t know where some countries are.
      They just discovered where AFGHANISTAN is, and look at it now… :dead:

Then they re-discovered IRAQ, and the fact that it has a nice supply of BLACK GOLD……..now look at it……:p

KingRX7
      Participant

hey when was the last time australia was in a war?

barto_85
      Participant

we backed you up in Iraq and afghanistan. So I was told anyway.

DaveF
      Participant

We were in ww1, ww2, Vietnam, The Gulf war, and the Iraq war (unfortunately). being in a war is no great claim to fame, more a claim to shame.

Tasmania is confused for an African country, partly because of Tanzania, wich is in Africa, and partly because Warner Bros. used to intruduce Taz (The Tasmanian Devil) as being from “the depest darkest african jungle”.

Did you sell any Kangaroo feathers while you were in the States? Warn them about Drop bears, hoop snakes, or the feral kangawallafox? What about the stumpy legged long nosed swamp dog (Salties)?

brendan
      Participant

no affence to any americans on here ur all kool but george bush is the biggest fag and john howard is to, john howard is george bushes pet.

KingRX7
      Participant

i have no idea how he got voted into presidancy noone likes him

VR-4
      Participant

i like him and i stand by him 100% and if irag did have weps of mass distrustion well just look what he did to his own people so what dus that make you think he could do to the rest of the world.

i say more power to him i got a friend in the army thats over there and he said 90% of the people are glad we kicked sadams azz.

if sadam wasent stop and the world let him had weps of mass distrution i think that it would be ww2 all over again but this time insted of the naza s there would be republican guards trying ta take over the world.

learn from the past countrys like that shouldent be able to have any weps of mass distruction. every country has had there dark time whare we treated a race or religon ect. like crap but some of them learned and outhers like iraq had no choice but to do what there leader said or be killed.

were lucky enought to live in countrys whare we can speak out about our gov. and speak our minds but if you know anything about irag you would see that if they did that they famleys would be killed thats the only reason he wasnet forced out of power befor we went in, becouse everyone was afrade of him.

the un tryed to work with him but he dident want to so somthing had to be done.

i admit some times we shouldent interfear with outher countrys like we did in nam but this time we should of and we need to either kill sadam or throught his azz in a prison for the rest of his life he showed that he cant live among people becouse no normal person would order all those people to there death then just put them in a mass grave.

my way would be instead of war the 2 leads of the country meat in a nutral country and just have a good old fashon fist fight, if that was the case bush im afrade would need ta be fired and we would need MR. T as our pres 🙂

i just dont like how bush said well to sum it up “if your suporting terrioust were gonna invade your shithole for a country and beat your ass into submission” he could of said please tun in all knowen terrioust but hes from texas and they dont take any crap down there.

KingRX7
      Participant

the i.r.s. wrote checks worth almost 1million dollars to victims of 9/11 because george bush decided and also now hes trying to give amnesty to all of the aliens that are illegally in america because some of his wifes family members are illegals in america hes a moron

TallduDe
      Participant

:dead:

man shhhhhhhhhhh just say hi to subimpact dont mention wars and stuff last time i checked this is a mini rc forum.

i hate politics why you guys think i mess around with micro rc so i can avoid that shite! 🙂

brendan
      Participant

he slept his way to the top.

Admin
      Participant

hehe yea 🙂
      peace…

M_Coupe
      Participant

I ve been using the Evo for now Barto, but I’m hoping to get a pic of my M Coupe Project up as the Avatar when it’s finished!

z-beam
      Participant
      Quote:
      if sadam wasent stop and the world let him had weps of mass distrution i think that it would be ww2 all over again but this time insted of the naza s there would be republican guards trying ta take over the world.

learn from the past countrys like that shouldent be able to have any weps of mass distruction. every country has had there dark time whare we treated a race or religon ect.

Quote:
      i dont mean to get political either but no way can that be the final word on this…..

who has enough weapons of mass destruction to exterminate all life on earth? ever heard of the mutual obliteration policy? the u.s government are scared hipocrites and anyone who hasn’t taken the time to question there modern effects on the world should.

and what do you think about america persecuting native indian nations, africans, the japanese, koreans,vietnamese,afghani’s and iraqi people? if you ask most enlightened humans it’s obvious the U.s.a have never left there “dark time”.

it would be interesting to hear what a japanese citizen has to say about the “axis of evil” idea especially on the topic of weps of mass destruction………. :question:

dgs73
      Participant

play nice

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.