Aoshima/Skynet Limited Editions

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

I’ve got a pretty big shipment of these sitting in Customs in Sydney at the moment. Most are pre-sold and already paid for but there are a few left overs. Pics and prices coming soon.

For those that don’t know Aoshima does the Mini-Z bodies to match TV and Movies, ie DeLoreans from Back to the Future, Bat Mobile, KITT/KARR, Mach, RS Skylines, Mad Max etc. They’re excellent display models..

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

have you just got batmobiles Aaron?

(the new batman rocked wish we could get a z version of that beast!)

please give us a list of what vehicles you are getting, well the ones that havent sold anyways…

dgs73
      Participant

i can say that the level of detail is if not level with Kyosho’s Autoscales, oit’s BETTER. The Mad Max and RS Skylines are awesome, i cn only asume the others are just as great. Aaron; Mach? As in Mach 5? Go Go Go? We gotta talk…big.gifxp1700.gif

Keymaster

Once the things arrive here (Customs in Sydney at the moment) I’ll put up pics. Yes Josh Bat Mobile the big penis lookign one not the one from the Batman. I’ve got the Limited Edition Metallic painted Autoscale not the ‘plain’ black ones.

Given the rather exclusive nature of these they’re not at give-away prices.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

peteWah
      Participant

quote:

have you just got batmobiles Aaron?
      (the new batman rocked wish we could get a z version of that beast!)
      please give us a list of what vehicles you are getting, well the ones that havent sold anyways…

I think the new Batmobile with its mass would suite a Overland or Monster very well,
      If it ever got a release…:smiley2:

Keymaster

amc323.jpg

Got these laying around too, plus a reasonable supply of them if any wants to snap up the last of the Initial-D limiteds from Kyosho

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Some Pics…(not of the actual ones, but from catalogs)

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

And another

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

And More

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Back to the Future 1.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Back to the Future 2

--
      Site Owner Guy.

z-beam
      Participant

that rs2 is damned amazing! look at them rims! makes me want to finish that 57 chev i got so i can use them damned rims!

whats the bottom initial d car? an fd rx-7 (savanna)?

dgs73
      Participant

Zbeam; FC RX7. That RS looks like a street version of the Silhouette Skyline… very nice. Both the batmobile and Mach 5 are high on my wishlist…

arch2b
      Participant

it”s only a matter of time before i have all the aoshima/skynet limited release bodies….. i”m a patient person and wait for good prices as typically they are quite expensive. the mad max bodies have proven to be a valuable addition so those are typically harder to come bye and even harder to find at what i would consider an affordable price.

the back to the future 1 is awsome! i have the ‘plated’ version which is a must really. you can paint a car to look like a delorean but when you have an actual mettalic finish, you just can”t beat that.

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/gallery/album103

i also have all the initial d bodies. these were at one time hard to find but kyosho has since re-released them with the mr-015 series. i doubt they were a large production run but you should be able to find them for awhile and i do believe they will get hard to find again. it”s only a matter of time. i kick myself for not buying the white hood ae86 when i had the chance. if you find one now it”s just way to much for anyone to buy as a show peice. my only complaint about the rx7’s are the lack of show accurate wheels. aoshima got most if not all the other’s correct but didn’t even bother with theseblackeye.gif

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/gallery/album515

i already have the ‘metallic’ batmobile on hold for me waiting for payment. i really look forward to this one joining my collection.

the mad max bodies are still tops on my aqusition list. i would LOVE to have an ecto 1 but that is a long shot given the age of the movie.

Edited by – arch2b on 27 June 2005 07:22:07

arch2b
      Participant

btw,

here is aoshima listings for mini-z”s

http://www.aoshima-bk.co.jp/scripts/eng/shohin-eng.aspx?s_img=mini-z

Edited by – arch2b on 27 June 2005 07:29:33

Keymaster

There’s a few more available that aren’t in that list, mostly related to the old TV series ‘Concrete Western’ and stuff like that. I’ll attempt to dredge up all the stuff I have availabel at the moment.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

arch2b
      Participant

yes, there are the 240z’s missing i believe.

please do post a listing of what you have. i am always keeping a list of available source for referencing to others

Keymaster

It’s been on my mind to set up a section inthe shop to list all what’s available to ‘special’ order – so repeating the list here is ofcourse logical 🙂

For me I find that while a lof of this stuff is ‘common’ in Japan it’s hard to get outside of Japan and many of the HK based dealers are not interested as it’s of limited saleability.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

bithed
      Participant

…interesting thread this one…makes me want to start selling again..lol…

RE the Ghostbusters car…it will be easier to do with the longer ‘van’ chasssis that is out now, the odyessy etc…AOSHIMA staff once told me at a show that they werent going to do it because of the longer wheelbase..

bithed
      Participant

RE the Ghostbusters car…it will be easier to do with the longer ‘van’ chasssis that is out now, the odyessy etc…AOSHIMA staff once told me at a show that they werent going to do it because of the longer wheelbase..

arch2b
      Participant
      Quote:
      bithed wrote:

RE the Ghostbusters car…it will be easier to do with the longer ”van” chasssis that is out now, the odyessy etc…AOSHIMA staff once told me at a show that they werent going to do it because of the longer wheelbase..

bit,

if they did, i’d be the first to pre-order one from you 😉 get my email re: banners for panic/aus?

oldtamiyaphile
      Participant

Can anyone tell me what wheelbase the Batmobile sits on?

Keymaster

I’ll try to remember to measure it tonight 🙂

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.