Apu, his Kwik-e-Mart and Char-G? ;-)

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

OK, kids – you’ve seen this image a hundred times before on Tomy’s Website:

world_01.jpg

Now for the rest of the story……

From the Game and Watch(tm) division of Tomy/Tomica – comes a 56piece modular street circuit with optional 7-Eleven store, Mobil service (gas)station, 3-level carpark(!), ice-creamery and other street scenery

diorama_small_tpiece-crossing-7eleven.jpg

Oh yeah…. gimme gimme!!!! :smiley4:

More news as it comes through……

Derek

Admin
      Participant

…now we just need Moe’s Tavern.

Thank you! Come again!

Admin
      Participant

Alot of people have been clamoring for them (TOMY) to release a track system. Guess it will see fruition.:smiley4:

Me looks at above photos and thinks, WOW it’s a bit tiny for anything over the 1.0 motors.

I tried the puzzle piece route for some of my tracks, but getting a large number of peice to be cut correctly is a much larger pain than I was willing to take on. A Die Cutter would be nice for this.

-Floyd

ps. Hey MOE! BURRRRRRP Pass me another Duff.

Derek, where do you find this info at?

Admin
      Participant

I’m afraid of the price….:smiley3:

Admin
      Participant

All we need now is Lego to produce a set of radio controlled lego men for our little Springfield as their figures are the right colour 🙂

Admin
      Participant

Here’s a roadmap for Sprinfield (complete with music).

And someone is making Lego-sized Simpsons figures, but I couldn’t find them in a quick online search.

Krayzie
      Participant

hey i’ve seen that 7-11 picture before and wasnt from here !! heh

Admin
      Participant

Krayzie

I was emailed the photo from *******@gamewatch.impress.co.jp and I figured I’d got an exclusive :smiley3:. I’ll be mildly pissed if I find out he’s sent it to every other site in the cosmos. LOL!

Impress is a division Tomica that deals predominantly with electronic devices including watches and the ole “Game and Watch” devices from the 1970/80s (anyone remember them!?)

Anyway…. back to regular programing….

Derek

(Only 1hr 45mins to the weekend….hooray!)

Krayzie
      Participant

i think it was on some japanese bitchar-g site awhile back dont remember which site though

no i dont remember game and watch but i do remember the nintendo watches that you could play mario on!!

Admin
      Participant

dang!

now I’ll have to learn to drive on the left-hand lane! *grin*

very neat looking – I always wondered what/where that street scene came from on the TOMY website.

looks like the same slick-surfaced cardboard that puzzles are made out of.road

hmmmm, guess I’ll have to break out my old DARK FUTURE road pieces from my big box of GAMES WORKSHOP stuff in the closet……hmmmm How about bit char-g cars racing through the tight confines of a space hulk game?

-aquila out

Admin
      Participant

Space Hulk Rocks…

“ieee Genestealer is blocking the road!

Funny you should mention GW stuff. I plan on using some of my buildings & hills (for 40k) for race scenery.

-Floyd

Admin
      Participant

I have that set and a few others,the others aremade by hotwheels and matchbox, the tracks are open not like the other hotwheels tracks your thinkin of…ill have pics soon once i find a place to put them.looks like a real city now w/ interactive cars.Good stuff!

**willing to trade tracks for other bit char-g’s**

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.