Audley Race Tin

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hi

I have just stumbled across this forum by chance and I was hoping that you guys could help me out.

I am going to buy aRace Tin on saturday and I know that they do some tune up kits for them but I have been unable to find anything online or even any mention of such items,so I was hoping that you guys maybe able to help.

It would be nice(probably too nice)if someone could suggest a place in the UK if not somewhere that will ship.

Thanks in advance

J

Cool BBS by the way

Admin
      Participant

G’day,

I got my Tin-car from: http://members.optushome.com.au/tin-car/

And they were great to do business with. I got the “modify package” which includes the relays and everything to make the car go 35km/h. Postage/payment was quick and simple, and they’re very helpful for info through emails. You’ll have to email them to see if they ship overseas.

Admin
      Participant

Thanksgtvolv,

Very helpful:smiley15:I will drop them a mail this evening.

Thanks for your previous post Derek dunno where it has gone tho…….lost in the bowels of the net somewhere.

My friend and I actually collected ours today(sunday)and had a race round the car park near where I live and I have come to the conclusion that I need more speed

Cheers

J

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.