ausmicro.com Jump Page?

Home Forums General Chat ausmicro.com Jump Page?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Would members make use of a “Jump Page” if we created it?

The page would be seperate to all ausmicro.com content and provide clear links to Online micro R/C resources, Google Search, E-bay, amazon etc etc

Yes the links to companies that pay referral bonuses would make us some money – AT NO COST to you – while also giving you the chance to make ausmicro.com you’re brosers default Homepage!

Thoughts ideas and suggestions?

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Participant

ausmicro is currently my browsers default homepage, but I’m not sure I quite understand the meaning of a jump page. Is it just a page full of links and ads? I’d use it if it helps ya out.

Participant

Aaron, i wouldn’t mind at all as long as it helps you out. but if it was annoyingly slow to load,created endless pop-up windows or had any spyware attached it would be a major detterant.

Participant

Yep I’d be into that, anything that helps this site at no cost to us is a good idea.

:)uA

Keymaster

It would be links, search boxes etc and that kind of thing. Biggest ‘adds’ would simply be banner links to E-Bay and Amazon etc.

But at the same time we’ll link off to as many other sites as we can.

No pop-ups, No spying, No junk…. They take too much effort to code anyway 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Participant

get google advertising, overclockers.com.au has it, its not very annoying, its got a random chance of 1/2 1/2 of being there or not, if its not its reviews which take longer to load then the adds because of pictures

all the google adds are is text in a table and they pay good, any / most popups now include spyware and stuff in the code, so make sure you filter that out 😛

Participant

so long as you scan potential advertisers material it should work.

Keymaster

I currently control all ads displayed on ausmicro.com…

They only load images and do nothing else unless you clink on them – at that point you’ll either get a cookie or or trip a click-thru count.

I’ll look into Google 😉

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Keymaster

Just as a side note – Google ads don’t seem to work when included in the banner… Yet they work in the test mode of the banner management software.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.