ausmicro.com Office Moving June/July

Home Forums General Chat ausmicro.com Office Moving June/July

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hi Everyone,
      After two and a half years in our present location the ausmicro.com Office/Store is on the move to new premises this month.

For the next couple of weeks orders will be dealt with as efficiently as possible, but there may be some delays.

Once the move is completed you can expect to see some changes as we’ll finally have the space do showcase some of the things we’ve been working on, and the space to finish some projects.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

betty.k
      Participant

well good luck with that!:smiley14:

moved myself recently after nearly 5 years in one place, next time i’m just gonna sell everything and book into a retirement village!:D :8ball:

peteWah
      Participant

Where to now then…

Aaron, Can you call the guys, they are getting angry because they cant get through to you on the phone at any time and need to finalise a payment to you…

z-beam
      Participant

hey Aaron! i gave you a call when i was down in canberra last but didnt get any message back, you must have been busy mate.

hope all is well down in chillfactor10 canberra.

i wanted to show off the tank to ya 🙁

good luck with the move!!!

Keymaster

Move is almost complete. It’s been a absolute sh!t couple of months, well make that about 4 months but that’s another story.

Move wise we have now got spereate Office and Assembly/Storage areas which means I can work on more projects and do more design work.

The down side is that we have zero bandwidth, that’s right we’re back to dial up internet until Tel$tra makes more ADSL capacity available at the exchange. Currently investigating satellite/wireless options.

A.

--
      Site Owner Guy.

diehard
      Participant

oh no dail up…i fell for ya…………….

PandaBear
      Participant

don’t forget cable!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.