Aussie cars!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Z-Nagual
      Participant

Hey Z people,

I went into this little hobby shop in Nambucca headsthat recently opened. And to my surprise i saw painted up models of old monaro’s, xy ford’s (gto), torana etccool.gif. Asked the owner and found out that he custom moulds them himself bymodifying old chevy kits and suchclap.gif. To my dismay the mouldedfibreglass body he gave me was too brittle for Z’s cos’ when I cut it, it cracked the whole side off and destroyed itangry.gif. But he said he was going to try a different material to mould with (some sort of plastic) so there might still be hope yet. When i find the bit of paper with his phone no. and website and all thatsh itI’ll post it here. The ones I saw painted looked absolutely awesomexp1700.gif.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

Northcoast hobbies. 0265685956. http://www.jaymarmodels.com.au. ebay shop northcoast hobbies.

hakhawk
      Participant

yeh, found that site a while back, as you say, too brittle, i havent bought one yet, i should, would make even just a good model to have, i hope he does make a stronger one from some kind of plastic, as i reckon they would sell, especially from guys in this forum. id love to have my z cruizin round as an old torrie or munro.

Z-Nagual
      Participant

King Oath mate! King oath.

peteWah
      Participant

I want that VL Commodore or a HK Holden Monaro to go on 1 of my Z’s….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.