Auto Modellista booster BitChar-G Out NoW

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      PandaBear
      Participant

Add *another* to my commission list, eh Aaron? :smiley2:

PandaBear
      Participant

This is what the (glare-free) box looks like, for all who asked.

You can’t see the boostbutton from outside.

Admin
      Participant

By the way panda, the automodellsitagame on ps2is a really good, i’ve unlocked all the game features and it’s pretty basic to play even though some of the text is japanese, i must have, like your controlling an anime cartoon, just car racing!!!

Admin
      Participant

don’t you hate it when you make mistakes* here it is again, this forum needs a spell checker, for all those who touch type, or are illiterate, no offense

By the way panda, the automodellistagame on ps2is a really good, i’ve unlocked all the game features and it’s pretty basic to play even though some of the text is japanese,a must have, like your controlling an anime cartoon, just car racing!!!

Admin
      Participant

im going to order my Fairlady set and possibly a bus set, yes i know the buses are odd but they are cool IMO

Admin
      Participant

check out this link for a good picture of the boost control button

http://www.fordpower.net/hosted/microsizers/auto8.jpg

John

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by ms char-ged on 04November2002

By the way panda, the automodellsitagame on ps2is a really good, i’ve unlocked all the game features and it’s pretty basic to play even though some of the text is japanese, i must have, like your controlling an anime cartoon, just car racing!!!

Good enuff to make me go out and buy a PS2, u think?? :smiley9:

(still tossing up between xBox and PS2…)

Admin
      Participant

definetly go with the PS2 Pandabear, they are soo soo soo much easier to use than a Xbox

PandaBear
      Participant

Aren’t these things just Plug-n-Play?? :smiley5:Thought they were…

Other ‘pro’ arguements being:- (1) don’t wanna make Bill Gates any richer (2) PS2 machine looks a lot damned better standing on its side (3) I like Sony.

Now just a matter of no wastable $$ and no time. Plus I don’t play many video games anyway, I’d rather be doing stuff outside or fixing RC. (My original 1st batch Gameboy is still running on its 1st set of AAs!)

leadhead2001
      Participant

Hey, I’m almost definatly going to get a 350z, and want to get it from ausmicro.

what will the price be on the new website?

thanx

(auto modellisa got 4 out of 10 in Edge)

spacegost
      Participant

Panda, If you don’t want to add to the Gates fortune, then you should buy an Xbox Microsoft losesabout $100US on each unit that it sells (at least in North America) but you can’t buy any accessories orgames for it thougha controller has about 150% profit packed into it. even third party makers have to pay microsoft for licensing. Even at $300, sony was losingmoney on each unit it sold.

Admin
      Participant

What about the marvelous Nintendo Gamecube?

Admin
      Participant

Um, the marvelous ‘let’s-see-which-of-our-most-popular-games-in-the-past-can-we-update-even-more-and-add-cel-shading-to-and-only-release-comic-style-games-aimed-at-kids’ Nintendo Gamecube?

A rumour which I heard recently which might disappoint fans…..Microsoft have bought Rare, which means that Perfect Dark 2 is XBox-exclusive (rumours only, don’t know how true they are)!!

Timesplitters 2 Xbox rocks!!!!! ‘Nuff said.

As for this thread, the Auto Modellista set looks awesome! I sooooo want it!

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by Chris_Flowers on 07November2002

What about the marvelous Nintendo Gamecube?

Ugh, can’t stand it. We were playing on a friend’s about a week after it came out in Japan last xmas (the wonders of mailorder!) and the 1st 4 games weren’t too exciting. The later ones eg Mario Mansion aren’t that attractive either… not unless you’re 12yo or so. Plus it can’t play CD/DVDs.

Gotta have “Dead or Alive”!!! :smiley9:

PandaBear
      Participant
      Quote:
      Originally posted by spacegost on 07November2002

Panda, If you don’t want to add to the Gates fortune, then you should buy an Xbox Microsoft losesabout $100US on each unit that it sells (at least in North America) but you can’t buy any accessories orgames for it thougha controller has about 150% profit packed into it. even third party makers have to pay microsoft for licensing. Even at $300, sony was losingmoney on each unit it sold.

Yeah, we’ve already investigated that route… :smiley2:unfortunately an Xbox without games is pretty useless. Did youknow you can’t even re-use that HDD in your PC? Its encoded via its IDE and will not work on any other machine, not even in a different XBox.

Whereas the PS2 is cool enough to use as a sculpture/table-decoration!! (Well, *I* think so anyway, the women seem to sometimes think differently.)

Too true on all that “loss-intro marketing”. The buggers love doing that to me… I’m a Gillette (who 1st started it all) customer!!

Admin
      Participant

Ah I see. So you’ve only played on it once and made your judgements, thats fine. Personally I like to try out a few games, give it some time, see if I like it. I like to give something a little more time before making my judgements – but thats just me.

Oh no, not the old ‘kiddie console’ saying again:smiley3:

Well ‘kiddie console/games’ or not, you can’t argue with figures and facts, Zelda was the fastest selling game of all time and shifted more N64 consoles then ever before – people bought the console just to play Zelda! Analysts expect the Cube to have shifted 16m units by the end of the fiscal year compared to Xbox’s 11m. I mean, Xbox has made front page in Edge this month asking teh question ‘is it a flop?’.And if you guys think games like Resident Evil and Eternal Darkness are ‘kiddie games’ then you need your head looked at! Resident Evil scared the sh*t out of me and Eternal Darkness is shaping up quite nicely too. Its also quite funny how a lot of the ‘Xbox Exclusive’ titles are now turning up on other consoles too!

I wish everyone would just drop this whole ‘console war’ thing. I mean, most people I know have one of each anyway! Me, I own a Playstation2, Gamecube, PC and Gameboy Advance!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.