Auto modellista ps2

Home Forums General Chat Auto modellista ps2

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      twizm
      Participant

anyone play it or own it? i reckon its the best racing game to date. gran turismo should take a leaf out of AMs book in the tuning and styling department. the handling leaves a little to be desired, but once you get it down pat its fine.

and you gotta love cel-shaded graphics 🙂

VooDooMafia
      Participant

Hmmm I am not sure its the best racing game

The jap version is 100% better. The tuning aspect is cool but the stearing is nothing to call realistic.

GT4 will be the bomb untill then theres MidnightClub 2 and NFS Underground.

brendan
      Participant

yeah GT4 comes out next month and need for speed underground comes out monday in AUS, ive seen a the videos of nfs under ground and they look sweet i cant wait till it comes out.

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      yeah GT4 comes out next month and need for speed underground comes out monday in AUS, ive seen a the videos of nfs under ground and they look sweet i cant wait till it comes out.

Yea its fun as helll man you will like it

twizm
      Participant

AM – whats so much better in the japanese version?

NFSU – does it have licenced cars and licenced aftermarket parts?

GT4 – i wont buy it if its just got more cars. whats the point in just updating the cars with the latest models if the gameplay is still lacking crucial parts that other games are starting to provide? if it doesnt move onto the next step in modification, then its just a sequel designed to rip off the strong loyal fan base, and thats not cool.

brendan
      Participant

all the need for speed stuff is licenced have a look on http://www.electronic-arts.com.au

VooDooMafia
      Participant

AM in jap has way beter handling in the cars. The handle like that should unlike the US version.

GT4 is goingto have all the hop ups and addons you can imagine with soon to be downloadable tracks(so they say).

Dont get me wrong I like Am but I would say its far from teh best. Heck Battle Stage, Tokyo Road race, Initial D & chrono Q are just as good as AM if not better.

twizm
      Participant

we dont have most of those games here, so ner 😛

peteWah
      Participant

dose anyone no of where i can obtain automod bcg booster set, i understand this may be a big ask.
      ilikeitalot…

VooDooMafia
      Participant
      Quote:
      dose anyone no of where i can obtain automod bcg booster set, i understand this may be a big ask.
      ilikeitalot…

Well since you live in OZ you should ask Micro Amps as I know he had some. While you are at it get him to mosfet it for you 🙂

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.