Banner?

Home Forums General Chat Banner?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin
      Participant

Hey guys heres and idea to help you with growing costs. Why not have a few t-shirts printed with your logo, and how about printing up some micro decals with the ausmicro.com logo. Micro scale decals are in high demand so if you included mini flame jobs and window nets, etc you would sell loads. T-shirts and the decals can be produced at minimal costs and you dont have to buy a ton to get started. The t-shirts could be sold for around $10-15US and the decal sheets for around $5-8US depending on how large the sheet is.

Just an idea, THANKS for putting up a great site.

Admin
      Participant

Hey Jason:

good idea……………. i like it.

Derek and Aaron: work in t-shirt’s frst.:smiley14:

Admin
      Participant

If you wanted to put pics of Bit Char-G’s on the t-shirt you could probably avoidTomy’s lawyers by using pics of OEM’s, making it obvious that they are miniature cars but not Tomy’s babies. Or get an artist to draw a miniature car ‘in-action’like the drawings on the front of Tamiya RC car boxes etc.

Admin
      Participant

Kitt has a great point. I like the ausmicro.com logo so just put in a drawing of the lancer instead of the real bit.

I was thinking you guys could do this in conjunction with the banners so you dont have to rely on volume sales, but I dont think volume will be a problem for you.

Im sure you can get set up with a company in austrailia but if not, I have a good friend in the printing business here in the US.

Admin
      Participant

You guys being serious?

I mean, I could gethigh-quality quality cotton T-Shirts screened here for around AUD22.50 (around USD11.50) a pop on a mimimum order of 500pc (assorted sizes – all one colour)

If there’s enough interest I’m happy to get something happening. If we made it AUD25.00/USD13.00 per shirt, would that be a “reasonable” price for everyone to pay?

Cheers

Derek

Admin
      Participant

What about decals too I’d love a windsheild visor sticker like touring cars have of ausmicro.com Dont pass on these its been hard to find good microscale decals for me, so I would jump to get them. I had to settle for the over priced Tomy decals from Sigma for $19!!

I think $15us would be better for you still modest profit but not as silly as 1.50.You would know better whats a good price in AUS but $15US is a drop in the bucket for me and most americans. Isnt there a print shop around you that will do it for less than 500pc to start? As long as you agree to get all the rest from them in the future they should be willing to do at least 100 for the first run. I can get runs as low as 10 from my friend, just that obviously the discount is less for low volume. You may want to shop around I think I can get plain white shirts for $5-7US each.

I have also suggested this to Brent at The Admiral’s Lair as you two are the sitesI go to for all the good news, ideas and good chat about bits. And I think this would be an excellent way to help you guys supplement your cost, while not begging for donnations or prostituting your site to pop-ups.

Gamegamer
      Participant

Hey

I love the site, why not start a shop at http://www.cafepress.com?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.